Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc

36833 E. Wisconsin Ave., Oconomowoc, Wisconsin 53066

Hunter Stoehr, Sales and Leasing Professional, Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc

Hunter Stoehr

Sales and Leasing Professional
Carlos Johnson , New Car Sales Manager, Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oconomowoc

Carlos Johnson

Nick Flessas

November 06, 2018

"Awesome, caring group"

- Jamierae

Everyone was so helpful, from emails and phone calls before we even stepped foot in the dealership. We already knew we were going to go in there and we were going to get a car, it wasn't a huge waiting game. Everyone was so kind and I would definitely recommend Ewald to anyone in the market for a car. Michael was funny and took the pressure off and made us feel at ease.

Ashley Berrelez

November 03, 2018

"Mike D helped us get into our new truck"

- Tsadorf

Highly recommend Mike D. He made sure he tried any option to get us into a vehicle and us happy. Natalie was also great and helped with our purchase

Other Employees : Natalia

November 02, 2018

"Easy Transaction"

- jjmkewi

Michael was great and easy to work with. He respected my wants/needs in the vehicle I was looking for, answered all my questions and made the transaction an easy one. I would highly recommend Michael. The only downside was that the dealer was very busy the day I purchase and I was hoping to get the paperwork done a little quicker as I was a bit rushed on time. Overall it was a very good experience.

Ashley Berrelez