Ewald Kia of Oconomowoc

36883 E Wisconsin Ave, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin 53066

103 Reviews of Ewald Kia of Oconomowoc

January 21, 2019

"Alfredo was great to work with very professional "

- Reynatag

Awesome experience always fourth car purchased at Ewald. Salesman Alfredo was very knowledgeable. Natalia very pleasant to work with. I don’t know what else to add.

Natalia Kishner
Alfredo Acosta Guzman
January 19, 2019

"Our first KIA soul"

- karenpopelka

We're pleased with the vehicle we purchased but after all the signing was completed we found out that the vehicle did not come with a spare tire nor did it come with an extra set of keys. A little disappointed knowing what I learned after signing but I am satisfied and happy with my new wheels.

Nicholas Jordan
3.0
Jan 21, 2019 -

Ewald Kia of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately with pre-owned vehicles, we can not guarantee a second key with all purchases, and a lot of manufacturers do not include spare tires with vehicles anymore. We appreciate your business, and we're happy to hear you're liking your new vehicle! We hope to see you back again soon.

January 17, 2019

"Wonderful people and wonderful dealership. "

- aujor

Our salesman, Gregg Kasper, worked very hard to get us a car. We have never been treated so well. We would recommend this sales person and the dealership to anybody looking for a new or used car. We will continue our relationship with Ewald Kia of Oconomowoc for the rest of our lives. Super people. We picked up our new car on Jan 15, 2019.

Greg Kasper
Jan 18, 2019 -

Ewald Kia of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad you had a good time working with Gregg! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you back again soon.

January 12, 2019

"Nice people, not pressuring or anything"

- LoganC

The people were welcoming and definitely understanding with the process. We got to the point quick and figured out everything in an organized fashion. Jeff R and Bailey was very good to us, along with the service department.

Justin Farrell
Jan 14, 2019 -

Ewald Kia of Oconomowoc responded

Logan, thank you for the great review! We're glad you had a good time working with Jeff, Justin and Bailey during your visit. We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

January 10, 2019

"AWESOME. EXCELLENT. FIRST CLASS. "

- mitch2017sport

Alfredo-Sales Bailey-Sales Manager Rachelle-Finance I have never been so pleased as to work with such a wonderful group of people. They were all three CLASS "A". I have purchased many vehicles in my life and have never been treated do kindly. These 3 deserve awards for going over and above. (By-the-way), this was Alfredo's first sale. He did fantastic. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. ????? MITCH DOVERSPIKE.

Alfredo Acosta Guzman
Other Employees : Alfredo is now SALES. Bailey SALES MANAGER and Rachelle is in FINANCE
Jan 14, 2019 -

Ewald Kia of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you had a good time working with Bailey, Alfredo and Rachelle during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time!

January 01, 2019

"Great experience with a very patient sales team!"

- Marquette Warrior

My family recently shop for a new Kia Sportage. We had a ton of questions and we required a lot of help and explanation about the particular vehicle options. Our salesman, Jeff, was very helpful and thorough in all of his explanations. We had a great experience and we highly recommend Jeff and the entire Ewald team!

Shannon Karow
Jan 02, 2019 -

Ewald Kia of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you had a good time working with Jeff and Shannon during your visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time!

December 22, 2018

"Wonderful"

- Lisae

Jeff was great to work with. He was very thorough and able to answer all my questions! Love my new car. The experience was easy and painless.

Dec 26, 2018 -

Ewald Kia of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for your review! We're glad you had a good time working with Jeff. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

December 15, 2018

"Good knowledge of Kia Sorento"

- Bruns

Great experience. Jeff met my payment needs so I could get the vehicle that fits my family. Good knowledge of the vehicle & spent the time to help me get it set—up.

Ewald Kia of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you had a good time working with Jeff and Bailey during your visit. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

December 15, 2018

"Made the purchase"

- PressWriter

After some bad experience with other dealerships, I contacted this dealership about the vehicle I wanted to purchase. There were some difficulties because I had a trade-in, and this dealership was a ways from my house, so I didn't want to make multiple trips to value the trade-in. The used car manager worked with me over the phone to get a good understanding of my trade in and give me a reasonable range for what it was worth. What I got ended up being right in the middle of that range. The day I went in, there was some type of computer glitch, so they were expecting me two and a half hours later then I got there. No big deal. They took care of me as soon as I arrived. While the used car manager was checking out my trade in, the sales person went with me for a test drive and told me how to use all of the advanced features of the car. I had a pre-approved loan from my back, but we still went through the financing process and they were able to get me a better interest rate. I did not think to bring in insurance information, which was needed for the financing. They allowed me to use their computer and phone to look the information up. The final thing I want to say, is that the sales person seemed honest with me. Without going into details, there was a feature I was interested in, and the sales person told me I would be better off adding that from an outside retailed after purchasing the vehicle.

Ewald Kia of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for your great feedback. We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jeff and Bailey during your visit. We appreciate your business and your time traveling to us, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

December 14, 2018

"Nothing short of excellent"

- JarethJ89

I have now purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership in 6 months and the same salesman. My wife and I were more than pleased with every interaction. I don’t like going into dealerships due to feeling pressured to buy something, that was not the case here. Excellent staff! We will be returning for future purchases!

Craig Kelm
Natalia Kishner
Shannon Karow

Ewald Kia of Oconomowoc responded

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you had a good time working with Craig, Natalia and Shannon during your visit. We appreciate your continued business, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time!