Exotic Motors

Rick Ghous

December 13, 2017

"So disappointed"

- Sai

I stopped at this dealership to enquire about a Honda, a sales person showed up and asked me to wait, told me that he will get keys..I told him outside weather is 20F and so cold. My 2 year old baby sleeping in the car & my wife with him. He went inside didn’t show up for 10 mins, I have seen couple of other people going in the same room and they are discussing about some other car. I asked receptionist to call him, she said rudely, I don’t know u wait.. then after 15 mins I walked into that room and asked him then he came out and said I dint have that car and it’s wearhouse.. after few mins he said he didn’t find keys of that car... so for that long no update, not sure how long they want me to wait & stand there.. Finally he took my number and said will call in couple of hours . It’s almost 48 hours no update, no call back.. first time I am seeing a dealer who is not showing any interst of business.. I am really disappointed, wasted lot of time here..

Not sure about his name

December 08, 2017

"Wonderful experience from beginning to end"

- Chris Wells

Altin was amazing. Professional, courteous, proactive, and very helpful. He made my experience easy, quick, and added no pressure. The vehicle was just right for me, and started the process. Meka, the finance manager, was also a phenom. She was honest, helpful, and real!

Altin Efendija
Other Employees : Meka, finance manager

September 18, 2017

"Rick Ghous was amazing"

- swaldecki

WE love Exotic Motors. We purchased a 2014 BMW 740il, the price was incredible, the car even more amazing and Rick was great to work with. Highly recommend! :)

Rick Ghous