Expressway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Willie Ligon

John Chappell, Sales, Expressway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

John Chappell

December 11, 2018

"Great people great prices!!"

- Jpate

Awesome experience the staff was friendly and helpful in finding the car I was looking for in my price range. Great customer service and follow through.

Jon Garverick

December 10, 2018

"2014 Chevy Sonic"

- faithguest

I found my used 2014 Chevy Sonic here! It looks just about brand new within’ budget - it was an excellent price. We had it detailed here once we purchased it as well. They were quick on the job! Nick Nalley was patient, pleasant, and assertive with his work. Thank you to Expressway & Nick for helping me find a car I feel comfortable driving!

Nick Nalley

December 06, 2018

"Happy"

- Cablegod256

I got the truck I wanted at the price I wanted with the monthly payment I wanted the staff was friendly and quick to answer my questions

Willie Ligon