Family Toyota of Burleson - Service Center

338 Lifetime Service Reviews

801 S Burleson Blvd, Burleson, Texas 76028

338 Reviews of Family Toyota of Burleson - Service Center

September 22, 2018

"no matter what service i go in for they are always friendly "

- 4Runner4ever

Miguel is awesome, and gives the best customer service. He keeps me informed on what is happening with my 4Runner, and honestly is the most cheerful and friendly person I have ever met. My vehicle is 12 yrs old and has 230,000.miles on it, they treat it like its a new 4Runner. I would never take my vehicle anywhere else.

Miguel Hernandez
September 15, 2018

"Service"

- Nana2010

I experienced a tire issue. Tristian in service was extremely patient and listened to me. He worked me in an my tire issue was resolved. The story is way too long to tell, but, I am totally pleased with the service I received. They really do treat you like family.

Tristian in service
Sep 16, 2018 -

Family Toyota of Burleson responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear Tristian was able to help you out and get your tire issue resolved. We invite you to come back here anytime.

September 14, 2018

"Warranty work"

- Patriciagayle

I came in for warranty work on my tundra. Tristian was my advisor and was attentive and thorough. He offered a very generous discount on the necessary work and even washed my truck. The dealership is wonderful and the show room is quite posh. Family Toyota of burleson will be the only place I service my Toyota.

Tristian
Sep 15, 2018 -

Family Toyota of Burleson responded

Hello, We are so happy to see that you got great service from Tristian and a fantastic discount! Your 5-star rating means a lot to us and it was our pleasure doing business with you. Please reach out if we can be of further assistance.

September 12, 2018

"THE BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT IN THE AREA"

- Wally

After a bad experience with another dealer, this dealership went above and beyond diagnosing the problem and repairing the vehicle in record time. Friendly Service Department.

brandon Jackson
Other Employees : Ben
Sep 13, 2018 -

Family Toyota of Burleson responded

Wally, Thank you for your feedback. We're so happy to see we were able to assist you in a timely manner. Please let us know if we can ever do anything else for you. We'll be looking forward to any future visits.

September 11, 2018

"Service department visit"

- Automan,Gary22

As always, a great experience with the Service Department at Family Toyota of Burleson! From the greeters to the advisor (Greg) to the cashier. Professional and friendly service!

Sep 11, 2018 -

Family Toyota of Burleson responded

Thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs! It is always a pleasure working with you. We look forward to seeing you again!

August 27, 2018

"Does a through job. Listens to the customer's need"

- Belva Moore

Had a problem with my Tacoma and Miguel took the time and effort to solve it. Listened to my complaint and solved problem. I was very pleased that Both Miguel and Jerry Lambert actually took the time to drive with me to help diagnose the problem and then to make sure that I was satisfied with the repair. Miguel always keeps me informed as to progress of job and has paper work ready when I pick vehicle up. Dealership facility is extremely nice and clean and has refreshments available. My vehicle has 267,000 miles and they have kept it running well which I deeply appreciate. I feel I am treated with respect and listened to when I come to this dealership I will always ask for Miguel when I come.

Miguel Hernandez
Other Employees : Jerry Lambert.
Aug 28, 2018 -

Family Toyota of Burleson responded

Belva, Thank you for sharing your experience and we were more than happy to help with your Toyota Tacoma. We will be sure to share your feedback with the team and look forward to your next visit.

August 24, 2018

"Service"

- Ellen & Ron Parnell

I recommend Tristian at Family Toyota. He has helped me the last two times I have needed my Toyota Highlander serviced. He is polite, efficient, and seems to care about the customer!

Gerrick Compton
Tristain Rivas
Aug 25, 2018 -

Family Toyota of Burleson responded

Ellen and Ron, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Tristain. We hope to see you again soon. Best, Dustin Herndon General Manager 817-447-4400

August 23, 2018

"Service Rock Stars"

- Dennis Partrich

Family Toyota's customer service is excellent. Service repairs are done right the first time. Service pricing is competitive to any other reputable repair location in Burleson. This is why our 2 Camrys get serviced nowhere else but Family Toyota.

Aug 24, 2018 -

Family Toyota of Burleson responded

Dennis, thank you for leaving us a five-star review! We are so happy to learn our team has provided you with exceptional service! We truly appreciate your business and loyalty. We are here anytime you need help. Come back and see us again soon!

August 16, 2018

"Great service "

- Rubyclark

Tristan in customer service was very helpful. My car was serviced in a reasonable amount of time. Mr. Crayon showed me a couple of cars while I waited for my car to be serviced. He was courteous and helpful. Very knowledgeable about the vehicles.

Tristain Rivas
Michael Crayton
Aug 17, 2018 -

Family Toyota of Burleson responded

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your great review with us! We are pleased to learn Tristain and Michael have provided you with exceptional service. We hope you visit us again soon.

August 15, 2018

"GMC Sierra Wheels"

- Daffy Duck

Brought my new GMC Sierra to this dealership to have new wheels put on and the OEM wheels removed. I initially chose Family Toyota because I found them under the Hunter Road Force Balance search. Once I arrived and found out they could do much more than that and work on multi types of vehicles this will now be my choice for all my car service. I called and scheduled my appointment with Chris Bruder which made the process seem very smooth. Greg Williams was very quick and courteous when I arrived Getting my vehicle in right away.

Aug 15, 2018 -

Family Toyota of Burleson responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so happy to hear your car buying process was very smooth and that you received great customer service from our team. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We wish you many happy miles!