Feldman Chevrolet of Novi

Tim Brown

September 16, 2018

"Lease"

- Pete

Amanda handled my lease, and she turned a process that I was dreading, into a very pleasant experience. She is very professional and dedicated to taking care of her customers. Highly recommend

Amanda Pineiro

August 24, 2018

"Similar story to the most recent - bait and switch tactics"

- Disappointed Customer

A similar experience to those cited below. They had a great lease price advertised, but of course when you go in they are out of 2018's. This happened to me two years ago here to where I had to price out a vehicle at a GM dealer and show them how off their pricing was. That time I haggled them down to a notably lower price, and should not have given my business, but I like the vehicle. This time when they said they were out of 2018's, I knew it was the same old strategy. Priced out a 2019, and after saying it wouldn't be much more, it ended up being 3x the price. Ugh, some things never change. They must figure you might as well try it, someone may fall for this unscrupulous practices. The one positive was the salesman. He was a nice young kid that had only been there awhile and now has to be told my his 'management team to throw out these ridiculously high prices in hopes to fleece their customers. I would consider buying from him based on his genuine candor and positive personality if only he wasn't being given ridiculous pricing numbers to try and peddle from his manager.

Ali Ali

August 08, 2018

"Inaccurate pricing"

- VERY DISAPPOINTED

Advertisement do NOT display honest pricing. Chatted with 2 associates, spoke on the phone with 2 associates, and e-mailed with an associate. All confirmed the price, with incentives that I was elgible for, for the specific vehicle, confirmed by vehicle number and stock number. When I asked for the final "out the door" price to include dealer prep, license, etc., I was told I would receive a call back. When I was called, I was told the monthly payment. I noticed that the monthly payment was significantly higher than quoted and questioned the figure. That is when I was informed that the price that had been confirmed was wrong and they wouldn't honor or work to negotiate. The new price was over $5,000 higher. I was told, "Well that MSRP is $37,000. We can't let it go for that price." which was advertised and confirmed by previous associates. I should have been informed of the error. I should NOT have been told what my monthly payment would be without an explanation that the advertisement was wrong. They are trying to TRICK the consumer. I will NEVER trust the Feldman group! The Feldman group should be held accountable. It was not just an error on the listing in the advertisement. Stay away!

Would have to check notes at home.

Used 2016 Chevrolet Traverse, $22977