Feldman Chevrolet of Novi

Stephenie McCluskey

Dan Schulte, Product Specialist, Feldman Chevrolet of Novi

Dan Schulte

January 05, 2019

"They get what they want than ignore their customers"

- camer0

My husband purchased a 2015 Camero Coupe on 07/10/2018 and I (his wife) returned the car 08/07/2018 due to his tragic death. (Not even a month later.) I was offered $8,000 less for the Camero than my husband paid for it but C.J said I would also receive $2,000 back for a extra warranty that my husband purchased. C.J said in 2 weeks I would receive a check for the car and the check for the warranty would take 2 months to arrive. After 2 weeks the check for the car never came. I called C.J every other day only to get a answering machine. He never returned my call until 08/30/2018 telling me to come and get the title of the car and have it put in my name (C.J should have known this from the start, he works at a car dealership!) I got the title the same day and went to the sec of state (waited 5 hours) went back to the dealership to C.J and he took the title but told me to come back to get the check because it was late and the office was closed 6p.m. The next day I got the check and ask again if I had to fill out something for the warranty. C.J said no I did not and I will receive the check for the warranty in 2 months. Well, it is Christmas tomarrow, 4 months have past and still no warranty check. I called C.J on 11/29/2018-12/10/2018 & 12/15/2018 I left messages but he does not return my calls. I wrote the customer care manager Angela Zerbel Feldman Chevrolet of Novi and she e-mailed me back saying she would give my complaint to someone that handles warranties. Nothing!!!!!!! 1/5/2019 STILL NOTHING.

Jean Claude Soloman (Used Car Manager) and Angela Zerbel

December 17, 2018

"Outstanding!"

- Mtthwdickey

Mr. Theon Delgado is the absolute best. When I arrived , he was the first to greet me. He listened to everything I had to say about what I wanted and what my budget was. He worked hard to get exactly what I was asking for. I felt completely comfortable throughout the entire visit all thanks to his superior customer service skills. If anyone wants to visit a dealership , go to the Feldman Chevy of Novi and ask for Mr. Theon Delgado.

Theon Delgado

December 14, 2018

"Joke of an experience"

- FeldmanIsGarbage

These guys did not disclose multiple issues with the vehicle prior to selling it to us. They gave us a hard time in trying to get these issues fixed - we had purchase ~$3000 in warranties, so this was a surprise. Once we got them to fix it for free (doing the right thing in my opinion), there were 3-5 different times we were promised a call back and did not get it anywhere close to the timeframe promised. There were issues that were supposed to be fixed on a Tuesday, but due to lack of communication, didn't get fixed until Thursday - they kept the car those days. I'm keeping it short for fear of this review no longer being effective. My biggest disappointment so far has been the guy fixing the paint magically messed up the fender too. Awesome work. This is a great company to go with if you like wasting time, don't want a properly working vehicle, or want to waste your time spinning in circles while these guys try to figure out how to do their jobs. Jean-Claude Soloman George Hawas Joshua Haron Matt Sayyae These are the guys you can depend on to create this garbage experience.

Used 2013 Chevrolet Malibu, $11577