Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson

Lance Ebey

January 15, 2019

"2 WORDS HE ROCKS!"

- lovemyson061481

WENT IN SAID I WAS JUST LOOKING. SO STEVEN GAVE ME MY SPACE, BUT DURING WHICH JUST MADE SURE HE CHECKED ON ME OFFERING WATER, COFFEE OR JUST SIMOPL MADE SURE WE DIDNT NEED ANYTHING. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS INCREDIBLE TO SAY THE LEAST. SO WHEN I HAD A FEW QUESTIONS HE ANSWERED THE COMPLETELY. STILL NO PREASURE. IVE GOTTEN PRICES AT OTHER PLACES. HE DIDNT KNOW THIS BUT WHEN I ASKED FOR PRICE HE GAVE ME THE LOWEST POSSIBLE FIRST TIME AROUND. SO SOON AS HE DID I DECIDED HE HAS EARNED MY BUSINESS SO I SAID ILL TAKE IT. HE IMMEDIATELY WENT TO WORK HAD EVERYTHING READY AND HAD ME OUT OF THERE WITH IN THE HR. I STRONGLY RECOMEND CALLING STEVEN AT 2482645110. THAT IS HIS OFFICE # AND HIS CELL BECAUSE HE SAID ITS OK IS 2482123429. IF YOU USE ANY ONE ELSE IF YOU ARE GETTING A HYUNDAI, CHEVY, PREOWNED, OR A GENISIS. YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE. IVE NEVER HAD A SALESMAN ANYWHERE CLOSE TO HIS LEVEL.

Other Employees : STEVEN, LAPLANTE

January 14, 2019

"Had an amazing experience purchasing a new car"

- Leonard86

We bought a new Santa fa and had a great experience. The salesman was so kind. More than patient with us, since we had our 2 kids with us. Definitely going to go there again for a new car!

January 05, 2019

"Make me buy a sonata!"

- Sonata Newbie

I was convinced of the value of buying a fully loaded Sonata Limited as opposed to a Camry SE for a similar price! I’m happy with my purchase and right now it appears I have a great car to enjoy!

Kyle Ross