Ferguson Superstore

Kia Sales Consultant
Brandon Hunt, Finance Manager, Ferguson Superstore

Brandon Hunt

July 20, 2018

"Great customer service and great people. "

- Bap2012

These people are great people and all of them were very helpful and above all a very great price. They talk to me very nicely and provided great guidance and advise through out the buying process.

Kaveh Adib
Christian Neal

July 19, 2018

"Great, Friendly, Helpful Staff & A Great Car!!"

- HappyFirstTimeBuyer

I went in to look at a used Fiat 500L, not really knowing what to expect because I'm a first time buyer, but I was immediately greeted with a friendly welcome! I took a few days to think about the car after test driving it while it was being put through service and detailing, and I was always made certain and notified of any update about the car throughout the process which was awesome. Once I went back to see it all spiffed up (incredibly detailed by the way), I knew it was the car for me! I feel like I not only left with a car but also with a great start to a friendship with the staff at this dealership, and I look forward to keeping my car up to date with this dealership! I will be referring my family and friends to them in the future! Because I'm a first time buyer, I was obviously very nervous and apprehensive, but Mr. Lauden Bisel and Mr. Cody Rogers made me feel very comfortable and not pressured at all! They also were very informative and helpful with all of my questions!!!! I'm very happy with my purchase and the great service! I would say I'm definitely a Ferguson Superstore lifer now for sure!! (Cant wait to get a Subaru Outback as my next purchase in the future!)

Lauden Bisel
Cody Rogers

July 18, 2018

"Excellent buying experience"

- Gerinurse

I worked with Darrell in sales and Brandon in finance. The experience was great. I never felt pressured into buying something I didn't want and the entire staff is genuinely friendly. I love my new Subaru and would recommend them wholeheartedly.

Darrell Coyer