Ferman Chevrolet Tarpon Springs

Joe Lord

Chance Hatcher, Sales Manager, Ferman Chevrolet Tarpon Springs

Chance Hatcher

May 23, 2018

"This is my forever car dealer"

- Sue

This is a team of experienced individuals who have our best interest at heart - they are never in a rust to make a sale, they want to make a sale you are happy with. Thank you Ferman and especially Ryan

Dave Marchido
Ryan Marchido

May 21, 2018

"Best Buying Experience.Ever."

- TangoFoxtrot

Hello all This was the best buying experience I've ever had. PERIOD. I shopped around other dealers and got the back and forth game that comes with shopping for a new vehicle. NOT HERE. I had the pleasure of working with Bogi. I told him exactly what I was looking to spend and put down and also what I needed in trade value. Bogi took it all into consideration and made my dream a reality. We didn't waste any of each other's time. I was approved and soon to be driving a new truck. Bogi helped me clean out my trade and made sure I had plenty of cold water and whatever I needed. If you're looking to buy a new vehicle, go here, ask for Bogi. He is the real deal!

Bogi Enkh

May 21, 2018

"One of my best experiences from a car dealership"

- Trevdog2222

I would absolutely recceomend buying your New or Used Car from Ferman Chevrolet. We found our Jeep on Cargurus and emailed the dealership, Richard Hicks quickly responded and answered all of my questions. We live about 3 hours away so we wanted to get all the details worked out before we headed over to buy. They were extremely commidating over the phone and we were able to work it all out before hand. When we arrived Richard met us outside to greet us which we thought was great. There were no switch and bait tactics to just get us there everything worked out as promised. Extremely satisfied and we love our SRT Jeep!!

Rick Hicks