Ferman Chevrolet Tarpon Springs

43520 U S Highway 19 N, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689

Franco Otiniano, Guest Relations Manager & Technology Manager, Ferman Chevrolet Tarpon Springs

Franco Otiniano

Phil Marchitelli

Guest Relations Manager

"Excellent experience..."

- Matt123

Was in the market to purchase a decent truck. Found the selection to be alot better than most dealerships I had encountered. All the staff was extremely helpful, professional, and courteous! Would absolutely return and highly recommend anyone to experience how buying a vehicle should be.

Phil Marchitelli
Chance Hatcher

December 16, 2017

"Best Car Buying experience ever!!!"

- Jeffsellis41

Upon arrival they had everything ready to go and made me feel like a vip. There was no games and stress. I told Rick Hicks what I wanted to make the deal happen. He came back minutes later with almost everything I wanted. The experience was a pleasure leaving me with such a good feeling about the purchase. Past experiences with other dealerships had me feeling tired and beat down by the time I left. Rick is a top notch salesman and deserved to be recognized for his devotion to the quality of experience of his customers.

Rick Hicks

December 16, 2017

"Friendly, informative and comfortable "

- Newbuyer

As a single woman I never feel comfortable buying a car, until now. Everyone at Ferman was nice and helpful. Franco took extra time with me to be sure I felt good about the deal and he answered all my silly questions. He reviewed the technology with me and trust me I am sure that was a challenge but he never made me feel stupid for any of my questions. I can honestly say I have no buyers remoarse because I feel I got s good deal and understand all the steps. Best car buying experience ever.

Franco Otiniano
Other Employees : Todd Ullstead was very helpful and so was the finance guy - more silly questions

Used 2015 Chevrolet Colorado