Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Tampa

sales manager

May 24, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- Beth Dye

After 2 years of research I finally took the plunge to buy a jeep. I found the exact one I was looking for online (as I am not a fan of walking into dealerships). I made the online inquiry and was called immediately by Ken Gilliam who was extremely friendly and helpful. I really wanted to buy it without going into dealership, lol. By he promised me he could get me out in 90 minutes 😁 I made an appointment to meet him the following week and look at the jeep. Ken and his team took great care of me and made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. No stress for me, yea! Thank you Ken, Lorenzo and the Lutz Ferman team.

Ken Gilliam, Lorenzo

May 19, 2018

"The service staff were awesome!"

- B12queens

I arrived 2 hours early and didn't expect to get in and out. However, they were still able to get me out before my actual appointment time.

I think my service advisor was Tom. I truly can't remember, sorry.

May 16, 2018

"Warranty work "

- Cadtpa

Kevin was very friendly and helpful with the issues that I had with my jeep. I have recommended him to other jeep owners. His customer service is far better than I have recieved at other dealerships.

Kevin hojnacki