Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Tampa

Marc Graves, sales, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Tampa

Marc Graves

sales

June 23, 2018

"Happy with my purchse and experience at Ferman!"

- Meastoy

This was our 4th new vehicle purchase from a Ferman Dealership. Professional, courteous, and no pushy sales tactics. Good people making customers happy and educating them on their new vehicle. Jonathan Semidey was knowledgeable and helpful from day one! Bobby Fioretti assisted as well. John Rebello was a pleasure to work with. I am very happy with the dealership including Tom Bambard, my service rep for many years now with my previous Grand Cherokee. I look forward to many more years of being a loyal customer.

Jonathan Semidey
Other Employees : Bobby Fioretti

June 19, 2018

"Oil change"

- JoeyO

Quick in and out. No problems what so ever. Been going to them for the last two years ever since I got my car at another Dodge dealership.

Anthony Cagley

June 18, 2018

"Wonderful "

- Miller233

My tire pressure was low and I thought I had a nail in my tire. I needed to be seen immediately. They worked me in on a busy day. I also was able to get an oil change as well.

Michelle Alexander