Fernandez Honda

Directions

By Type

Showing 975 reviews

June 12, 2024

Very friendly and professional. They were able to quickly diagnose the issue and promptly repaired. Also, the amenities in the waiting area are AWESOME 👌 More

by coffmanse3213
Vanessa Robles, Devin Ramirez, Ray Crawford
June 12, 2024

enjoy the time spent look for a carhe staff was awesome staff friendly and happy More

by Rosie
Sales Price Transparency
Trade-in Experience
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Rudy perez, Gilbert Hilburn
June 11, 2024

This is my go to for all my maintenance, always done right and everyone is always so professional!! More

by Joanna_Zuniga
Leo Diaz 5 Stars
June 11, 2024

A very good experience from the moment I arrived till my new vehicle was delivered More

by davgar5011
Sales Price Transparency
Trade-in Experience
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Gilbert Martinez , Joe Campos, George Dugosh
June 09, 2024

Brian took care of everything. Great customer service! And my service didn’t take longer than quoted. More

by lilaquintero32
Brian

Fernandez Honda responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Fernandez Honda. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

June 09, 2024

Every time I come here they always take good care of me to make sure my vehicle is at its best performance! More

by Jesus Martinez
Jason

Fernandez Honda responded

Hi Jesus, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

June 09, 2024

I always go to this dealership for all my service needs. They are always honest and treat me right. More

by nealjohsonn
Brian

Fernandez Honda responded

Hi, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

June 08, 2024

Terrible had appt 730 after 5hrs waiting, was told need to go back on Monday. More

by Dante Marotta
Richard Arredondo
June 08, 2024

The customer service and friendliness was great! Clint Crawford was very helpful in describing what maintenance my car needed. More

by Lizapizza00
Clint Crawford
Jun 09, 2024 -

Fernandez Honda responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Fernandez Honda. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

June 08, 2024

This service crew is top-notch. I'm always treated with respect and courtesy. They explain all my options, and they don't use high-pressure scare tactics to get me to add unnecessar More

by Rescuer
Geoffrey
Jun 09, 2024 -

Fernandez Honda responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff Geoffrey to be so supportive during your experience here at Fernandez Honda. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!