Fields BMW Northfield

Finance Director

December 01, 2018

"Tim Brandt"

- John L

I have bought many cars over the years and have been a loyal Lexus owner. I was disappointed in the newest design of the Lexus fleet, so felt the need to look around. I had stopped into your dealership a number of years ago and had worked with Tom Brandt. Although, I opted to return to Lexus, Tom had left a favorable impression and I had saved his contact info on my phone. So I looked him up. Tim was very professional. His approach was laid back, no pressure whatsoever and his enthusiasm for BMW was infectious. We took a short test drive in an executive driven 530. I loved the car and came back to buy it a couple of days later. Jori was terrific as well and I was in a hurry. She got me out of there in no time. I came back a week later to learn the ins and outs of the car. I hated to leave Bredemann. I only hope the rest of my experience at your dealership will match my buying experience.

Tom Brandt
Alex Suarez
Jori Renc

November 29, 2018

"Got What I Wanted"

- BMWX5

Tom was easy to work with and made the transaction easy. Left no concerns or issues. Held the car for me over a few days. Thanks

Tom Ambat
Jung Park

November 13, 2018

"First rate service"

- lesacre

Dud everything right. Brought me a loaner 7 series and picked up my car. Same thing on a return. great communication. Car runs like a dream.

Jerry Marichal