Findlay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

SALES

November 18, 2018

"Terrible service."

- Carol1121

Bought a used truck 30k plus. According to previous owner Findlay was given both fobs, we only got one fob. It is almost $300.00 to replace the fob, they didn't share this until after the papers were signed. They wouldn't even split the cost of the FOB. If you lose something you should replace it!!! Called about canceling GAP ( we refinanced) I called to follow up on where we were and the process and the finance person made it seem like we were all set, he implied that everything was in process, when I told him how unhappy we were with the service and that I would be following up regularly , he asked to call me back. He called me back and he said he didn't have my paper work that was emailed could I resend it. So my thoughts are if you do not stick like glue to this dealer the will not follow through. Also got the GAP check back and it was $50.00 less than the dealer said. I feel like once the sell the vehicle the customer service goes down the drain. Just be aware.

BRITTANY JACKSON
3.0
Rich Slack
3.0

November 17, 2018

"Five star Service"

- Swright

Amber went above and beyond. Overall excellent experience. Highly recommend. Much less hassle than I’m used to. F-150 prices were far less here than many other places I looked. Thanks.

AMBER JOHNSON

November 15, 2018

"Best service ever"

- delightfulart

Jerome was professional, entertaining, kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. He treated us like an important part of his day. He even took the time to come in to help us on his day off. He found the color of jeep I was picky enough to want, and had it brought to the dealership. The lady at the front desk was amazing. And the finance man was intelligent and fun all rolled in to one. I will recommend this dealership and Jerome to everyone.

JEROME KENNER
NORM MAIX
Other Employees : The really awesome lady at the front desk who shares her candy and keeps us happy.

Used 2018 Jeep Wrangler