Findlay Toyota Prescott

Jeff Adler

January 16, 2019

"Great Experience!"

- Sean

I am really pleased with my purchase of a low mileage 2016 Toyota Tacoma! Terrance Mohr (sales), Mark Johnson (finance), and Rosalie Dominguez (title clerk) were very helpful and professional. I was really impressed with what they offered me for my trade-in. Terrance is very easy going and ensured the truck was held for me while I made the trip from Phoenix. Mark went to bat for me with Toyota Financial bank. Rosalie was efficient in tidying up some details with my license plate/registration a few weeks after the sale. I would highly recommend this dealership and am looking forward to getting my first service on the truck with them. Sean

Terrance Mohr
Other Employees : Mark Johnson

January 16, 2019

"VERY GOOD!"

- Barbara

I want to thank both Carlos Noriega and Dave Vestal in making the experience effortless in the purchase of my new 2019 RAVA 4. They were both helpful and were accommodating. I have not purchase a new car in 19 years.

Carlos Noriega
Dave Vestal

January 15, 2019

" Love my new (used) 4Runner"

- Janet

After 12 years with the "old" 4Runner we had the privilege of purchasing a 2016 4Runner that looks brand new. The service we received was excellent. Our salesman, "Hoov", was very helpful and patient. I don't appreciate "pushy" sales people! We are looking forward to the next 12 years, at least.

Alan Hoover