First Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Blake Gardner

Robert Ross, Sales Manager, First Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Robert Ross

July 16, 2018

"A good salesman makes all the difference!"

- YogaJeepGrrl

I’m gonna start by saying buying a car is not usually a great experience for me! However, I felt at ease immediately when talking to Steve. He’s extremely knowledgeable about Jeeps, has excellent customer service skills, and went above and beyond to make the process go smooth! If you want less stress in the car buying process and to trust your salesman Steve is your man!

Steven Vitale

July 14, 2018

"First time buyer"

- Scooterpie90

My old trusty Jeep was finally dying on me, so I came to the Jeep dealership here in North Attleboro. Jim was very patient, as my sister and her 1-year-old were with me, and took the time to show me different cars that fit what I need. I appreciate that he didn’t try to push me towards another Jeep, or one of the dealership brands, and instead helped me find a used Honda that fits my needs best. The only thing that could have been better, was more of an explanation of the process/steps involved in purchasing a car, as I am a first-time buyer.

James Roane

July 11, 2018

"Fantastic experience!"

- Raulg5181

Steven was the best person to do business with! He was able to get me and my fiancé a great deal on her Honda Accord. If anyone is in the market for a new vehicle, you must go see Steven to have a fast and easy going experience with your car purchase.

Steven Vitale