First Hyundai

Lisa Anderson

December 16, 2018

"AMAZING SERVICE! "

- Tracy

I have been looking for a specific car since August. I knew what I wanted, and I was not going to settle for anything else. I finally emailed First Hyundai in N Attleboro and told Katie what I wanted!! OMG she got me 2 cars at exactly what I wanted and plus much more! Went down the next day to test drive, I met up with James, he got my license and let me test drive both of them! He was amazing. The transaction went so smooth with not 1 ounce of pressure! I was sent to Josh who gave me all my papers to sign, he was just as awesome! Total time from arriving to leaving was about 2 hours! FIRST HYUNDAI YOU ARE AMAZING!! THANK YOU !! Tracy

James Clanton
Josh Grace
Katie Bedard

December 15, 2018

"Great experience!!!"

- Carshopper1

I was treated very professionally all through the purchase. The sales persons name was Obey O. He was great and very helpful all along. I would recommend he and this dealer very highly!!!!

Obi Onwuakor
Mateo Riz
Deb Casse

December 15, 2018

"Greatness"

- customer satisfaction

The crew worked quickly and efficiently to get me in with no appointment, replace a headlight, and get me on my way. They are one reason that I buy and service all my cars at First.

Lisa Anderson

Used 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe, $27000

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe

Used 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $25500

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

• Complimentary Oil Changes (w/ Purchase)
  • Complimentary Tire Rotations (w/ Purchase)
  • Lifetime Engine Guarantee (w/ Purchase)
First Hyundai, North Attleboro, MA, 02760