First Hyundai

CLAY Holt

April 20, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Brian

Dave was very engaging and helped me exceptionally well throughout the car buying process. He has a great enthusiasm and vast knowledge of his inventory. My car buying experience with Dave and the people at First Hyundai was awesome and I highly recommend visiting them if you're in the market for vehicle. Thank you for the new ride Dave!!

Dave Sacco
Mateo Riz

April 19, 2018

"Good service, nice location"

- Truckbuyer2018

Jamil was friendly and professional to work with. Took the time to test drive the vehicle with me. My experience with this team was positive.

Jamil Taban
Anthony Coccia Jr.

April 19, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- DANCER20200

Very satisfied with my visit here. No pressure, great recommendations, easy process! Rodney & Katie made it even better. I came in thinking I knew what I wanted, after seeing the SUV, I wasn’t too satisfied. Right when I was about to give up, Rodney asked if he could show me one more vehicle that he thought included all the things I was looking for. I’m so happy I said yes!! I walked away with a new 2018 Hyundai Tucson limited! Thank You Rodney, he was patient and listened well to my needs & wants. Katie was awesome with setting my appointment up and following up with me after my purchase. Check them out 😊

Rodney Webster

Used 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe, $19900

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe

Used 2016 Hyundai Sonata, $16900

2016 Hyundai Sonata

• Complimentary Oil Changes (w/ Purchase)
  • Complimentary Tire Rotations (w/ Purchase)
  • Lifetime Engine Guarantee (w/ Purchase)
First Hyundai, North Attleboro, MA, 02760