First Hyundai

4.4

July 13, 2018

"Satisfied 100%"

- Blais wheel 1

I am extremely satisfied with the service I’ve received every time I go to First Hyundai! It’s rare for me to be going to get servicing done at my dealership that I purchased my car at. I totally trust my car with this dealership. I haven’t even thought of bringing my car to any other place or mechanic to have any service performed. When I go to have service done, I usually wait for the car to be finished in their waiting area. I feel comfortable there and I am always treated with respect and listened to by all of the staff. I am especially very impressed with the service advisor I have had helping me for the last 3 times I have been in. Robert Lemire has been the best service advisor I’ve ever had at a delearship. He makes me trust what he says I can put stock in as being true and reassuring. Please let him know what a great job he does in reassuring, listening and treating customers with respect and value.

Robert Lemire

July 12, 2018

"A successful purchase after the worst car buying experience!"

- Lays Zakolodyazhna

My husband and I had driven out to North Attleboro set on buying a Nissan Rogue we had seen online at a different dealership. When we got to the there, the car had "already" been sold. The salesperson brought us out to the lot and inside like 5 times having us look at things that were irrelevant to what we told him we were looking for. At the last attempt, they ended up showing us a similar car to the one we had called on, we decided we were just going to buy the car and get our search over with but the sales person there was so detached and wishy washy about everything that my husband and I just got up and left. I AM SO HAPPY THAT WE DID! Just a few yards out we saw First Hyundai and decided to stop by. There, we were greeted by Mark who was a breath of fresh air after the worst experience down the road! Mark took the time to listen to us and showed us the best options, we went out to look at the car we discussed, test drove it, came back and signed the paperwork, all in one smooth and painless process. We were on a time crunch to get the car before 4th of July and things were being held up by the financing company. Mark and Rod were very diligent to get things done! As soon as the financing company gave them the go ahead, they were able to get the car registered, detailed and delivered that very same day. Mark and Rod are patient, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Highly recommend First Hyundai when purchasing your next vehicle. They have a great selection and awesome perks for after you buy your car like free oil changes, tire rotation, etc... Overall we are super happy with our purchase and the quality of service we received.

Mark Berman
Rod Franey

July 05, 2018

"15K service"

- Marie

Check in was friendly, fast and informative. Challenge of getting an State inspectorn sticker was discussed and resolved. Thank you Tiffany Pendleton. You are the Best!!t!

Tiffany Pendleton

Used 2015 Hyundai Tucson, $22000

2015 Hyundai Tucson

New 2018 Hyundai Tucson, $26680

New 2018 Hyundai Tucson, $25450

New 2018 Hyundai Tucson, $25450

2018 Hyundai Tucson

• Complimentary Oil Changes (w/ Purchase)
  • Complimentary Tire Rotations (w/ Purchase)
  • Lifetime Engine Guarantee (w/ Purchase)
First Hyundai, North Attleboro, MA, 02760