First Hyundai

270 E Washington St, North Attleboro, Massachusetts 02760

955 Reviews of First Hyundai

April 23, 2018

"Ishmael was great. There was never any pressure. Great expe"

- Rellim2024

We had a great experience. This was my second vehicle that I bought from First Hyundai. Ishmael was very helpful and we didn't feel pressured into buying anything

Ishmael Arroyo
April 20, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Brian

Dave was very engaging and helped me exceptionally well throughout the car buying process. He has a great enthusiasm and vast knowledge of his inventory. My car buying experience with Dave and the people at First Hyundai was awesome and I highly recommend visiting them if you're in the market for vehicle. Thank you for the new ride Dave!!

Dave Sacco
April 19, 2018

"Good service, nice location"

- Truckbuyer2018

Jamil was friendly and professional to work with. Took the time to test drive the vehicle with me. My experience with this team was positive.

Jamil Taban
April 19, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- DANCER20200

Very satisfied with my visit here. No pressure, great recommendations, easy process! Rodney & Katie made it even better. I came in thinking I knew what I wanted, after seeing the SUV, I wasn’t too satisfied. Right when I was about to give up, Rodney asked if he could show me one more vehicle that he thought included all the things I was looking for. I’m so happy I said yes!! I walked away with a new 2018 Hyundai Tucson limited! Thank You Rodney, he was patient and listened well to my needs & wants. Katie was awesome with setting my appointment up and following up with me after my purchase. Check them out 😊

Rodney Webster
April 17, 2018

"Excellent "

- MHyland

The dealership had a large amount of available stock. The salesperson was very knowledgeable, friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend First Hyundai

Mark Berman
April 13, 2018

"Great buying experience "

- Mamagotanewcar

I had a great experience purchasing my 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe. Mark made the process easy and had a lot of knowledge about the vehicles options. I also received a fair trade in value for my 4 year old Tucson. I would definitely recommend First Hyundai to others.

Mark Calzo
Eric Moura
April 12, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- Emmy

Hana and James Where more than helpful I love everything the dealership offers after a purchase I am happy that your sales people were genuine and not just trying to make money I love my car and my experience with first Hyundai I will definitely be recommending this dealership to others!!

James Clanton
Hana Dufresne
April 11, 2018

"Awesome fast and knowledgeable "

- Stella

Clay was awesome! I’m 19 years old. My first car. He made the experience wonderful. He was patient and I didn’t feel rushed at all! The entire process was smooth and went off without a problem! Thanks so much ! I will definitely be referring people his way!

CLAY Holt
April 09, 2018

"Black Dahlia"

- Eileen

Wonderful experience. We were dreading car shoping, it turned out to actually be fun. Our salesman,Dave, was cheerefull, knowledgeable and he listened to us. Would recommend friends to the dealership and to Dave.

Rod Franey
Other Employees : Deb Casse
April 06, 2018

"Santa fe"

- Missy Ciulla

Dave was very knowledgeable about the cars and made the buying process easier. Thanks to him I bought my car in one day. When you go to first Hyundai, ask for Dave!