First Texas Honda

Jorge Vega, Product Specialist, First Texas Honda

Jorge Vega

Product Specialist

August 18, 2018

"Andre was very professional and helpful "

- ALHonda

I am impressed by Andre who kept me posted when I was waiting.. He is friendly and patience with my questions.. We had been First Honda customer for over 30 years. The major reason is First Honda Service department. I am also impressed by the friendly staffs starting when I first arrived. They are all very efficient and polite.

Andre Kamouie

"Two cars"

- Dave37

We bought a Fit and an Insught from Gregory Powell. Good experience all around. Since we already knew what we wanted it was easy. Gregory called me when the model I was interested in came in. My only reservation is that I was not notified of the absence of a spare tire. Having been out of the market for a long time, I think I should have been told this. I would also comment that the owner’s manual for the Insight leaves much to be desired. The illustrations are dim and almost unreadable. Instructions are wordy, and it’s hard to find answers to specific questions. The on line version is a bit better but still not great.

Gregory Powell
Kristin Hiler
Mike Schwartz

August 18, 2018

"John was very friendly and helpful"

- Kevin12345678

Got referred to John from a friend, and he was great to work with. Very helpful, no high pressure tactics or anything like that. Everyone else I dealt with at the dealership was equally friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership.

John Hanson