First Texas Honda

Service Drive Manager

January 18, 2019

"Robert's review"

- robert52

I was very satisfied with the car that I purchased and with Vince Lilly, my sales specialist. The car has exceeded my expectations. I felt the purchase price was fair and reasonable. Vince was very patient and comprehensive in explaining the purchase alternatives I had available to me. After working with him, I felt I was able to achieve the best possible deal.

Vince Lilly

January 18, 2019

"Excellent service"

- Ksiebert

Excellent service, Fred got my wife's Accord in and out quickly. The work was completed quickly and my car was returned clean. Highly recommend First Texas Honda!

Fred Mathis

January 17, 2019

"Service was great, a bit pricey."

- Fdpineda

Jay Jank treated me with excellent care and was great to deal with. I have had no problems with the vehicle so far, the problem seems to be solved. I can’t comment on quality of work since I’ve only had the car back for a couple of weeks. Only time will tell if the quality of work is top notch, however so far so good. However I have gotten a few quotes from a couple of other places after the fact, for the same service and parts and I could have saved $300 on average for the same service and parts. I would recommend customers to do their due diligence as they could save some money if they shop around. Maybe first Texas Honda could be more competitive with their prices to help save customers money. Next time I will definitely look around at other service shops before considering first Texas Honda.

Jay Jank