Flemington INFINITI - Service Center

162 Reviews of Flemington Infiniti - Service Center

October 30, 2018

"Top notch "

- KC

Top-notch service. Every time I am in there they go above and beyond the call of duty. I would recommend them highly to anyone who is in need of their services! Great group of folks

Nov 05, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

KC - We are so pleased to hear our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. It is our goal for every customer.

October 22, 2018

"Service"

- fj12345

We came in today for scheduled maintenance and were completely satisfied. Rob and his team were courteous, professional, and thorough. For 25 years, our cars have always been serviced at Flemington Infiniti and we plan to continue that relationship.

Oct 23, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

We are so pleased to hear our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. It is our goal for every customer. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and your business.

October 15, 2018

"Service, Service, Service"

- Rebecca74

I can't say enough good things about Edward Shoemaker. He is extremely helpful and caring, always working to get me the best service at the best rate. I truly TRUST him. He always has a loner car available for me and treats me with complete respect. I don't know a lot about cars, but that doesn't matter here. Ed has bent over backwards making my experience a truly positive one every time I come in. I feel I am part of the Infiniti family and won't take my business elsewhere all because of the wonderful customer service shown my this team. Thank you, Ed, Paul, and Madeline!!!

Oct 16, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Rebecca - that's because you ARE family! Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business.

October 11, 2018

"Madeline Brackeen provided excellent customer service!"

- J9Ren

I really appreciated the great customer service that Madeline Brackeen and Michael Sabo provided. When performing 30k miles maintenance work scheduled, they also identified a few urgent maintenance jobs that needed to be addressed. So Madeline followed up with me and explained the two critical issues from the battery and rear brake pads. I was very happy and took their advice to have the battery cleaned up and the rear brake pads replaced on the same day.

Madeline Brackeen
Other Employees : Michael Sabo did a very good job!
Oct 12, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Thank you so much for saying so! We are so glad we were there for you! Remember to give us a call if you have any questions.

September 29, 2018

"Exceptional customer service"

- Robert

Whenever I bring my vehicle in for service I am always extremely satisfied with the superior service from this dealer. I have been coming here for over 20 years and they have a customer for life. Paul Hickman is always going above and beyond to accommodate me. He is an exceptional service consultant and always keeps me updated and informed on my service visits.

Oct 01, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Robert - It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience from the first one to the 20th. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business all these years. We truly appreciate it.

September 21, 2018

"Flemington Infiniti"

- enviroclear

The service department at this dealership is what keeps me buying Infinities, Especially Paul Hickman, Rob Heyducek, Maddie Bracken, Patty Serridge, and Ed Ed Shoemaker.

Michael Brandt
Patti Serridge
Sep 25, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

We are so pleased to hear our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. It is our goal for every customer. Thank you for trusting us with your business all these years!

September 21, 2018

"Highly Recommend"

- Patrick

Patti, Ed, and Rob are consummate professionals. Always very courteous, knowledgeable, and welcoming. They add a wonderful personal touch to every visit. I highly recommend them.

Patti Serridge
Sep 21, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Patrick - We are so excited to hear about your great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington Family!

September 14, 2018

"Service above and beyond, as usual here."

- BarryC

I've always been very happy with his dealership. I've owned a couple of Infiniti models and always hd this dealership service them. They always do a great job, for reasonable prices, and they just did it again for my 2014 Q50. This time, though, Ed was working around some issues: a construction project on the building, a non-functioning computer, and pouring rain. No problem - everything went very smoothly - Ed let me know exactly what the charges would be, got it done when promised, and even held an umbrella over me as we walked to my car. Plus, of course, a really nice, new, loaner car. I have faith in the honesty and quality of all these related dealerships, because I know the owner has a great reputation for service to the community, and I'm sure he wouldn't risk it by bad business practices.

Sep 14, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Barry - Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years.

September 12, 2018

"On Time Service"

- KS4338

I had an appointment for service (oil change , rotate tires, etc) at the Flemington Infiniti location. I was extremely delighted with the quality of service, both with the Service writer and the technician. They found a leak in a pinion seal and asked to replace. Also, the Writer checked with my old dealership and found that some work they were planning on had already been completed. I was very impressed with all the team at Flemington Infiniti! P.S. All done right on time for pick-up!

Other Employees : Rob Hegducek
Sep 13, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business.

September 11, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Dendis

I have worked with the Flemington Infiniti Service team for more than 10 years. They are friendly, knowledgeable and consultative. This Service team is what keeps me purchasing Infiniti. I am on my 5th Infiniti vehicle.

Sep 12, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Dendis - Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years. Congratulations on the latest addition to the family!