Flemington INFINITI - Service Center

170 Lifetime Service Reviews

204 US Highway 202, Flemington, New Jersey 08822

170 Reviews of Flemington Infiniti - Service Center

December 28, 2018

"Great Customer Service Experience"

- rferriere

Needed scheduled maintenance on my 2015 QX60 and as always it was a pleasant experience, Edward kept me notified as to what was going on with the vehicle and once it was determined I needed additional work had a loner car ready for me. Will always come back to Flemington Infinity as I am treated like family, and in addition the new Showroom and Service area look outstanding!

Michael Brandt
Robert Presuto
Jan 02, 2019 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

We are so glad that to help with all your automotive needs and look forward to being there in 2019!

December 15, 2018

"Repeat Customer"

- epgolfer

This is my third Infiniti from this dealership. The Sales and Service experience has always been excellent. The entire team from Steve Kiley the GM to Ed Shoemaker and Paul Hickman, the 2 service writers I usually work with are very professional and personable, I highly recommend them.

Dec 16, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Whether its your first or your 50th vehicle, 1e are so excited to hear about your great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and the Happiest of Holidays!

December 10, 2018

"Fantastic Service Staff"

- Eric Gallant

Fantastic staff, analyzed my vehicle issue quickly, gave me my options and promptly fix the problem. I would recommend the service department at Flemington Infinity to everyone no matter the vehicle manufacturer.

Other Employees : Earl Dickey
Dec 16, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Eric - Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad that our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. Congratulations and welcome to our family!

December 07, 2018

"Stellar Service "

- bell58

From start to finish I couldn't of asked for better service. Maddie was extremely helpful explaining the whole process to me. She made sure that all my concerns were priority above all else. As soon as I got to the dealership they had an awesome loaner waiting for me. I couldn't be more thriled with this service and I can't wait for my next one ! The sales staff were also kind enough to go over the vehicle to make sure I knew how to pair and work everything. They even got me thinking about my car.

George Chalikis
Robert Presuto
Michael Schlemovitz
Dawn Taylor
David Younan
Dec 10, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

We are so excited to hear about your great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business.

December 04, 2018

"Friends and helpful "

- Mdblck

The staff is very friendly and helpful and go out of their way to help. They help you understand what is wrong with your car and the most cost efficient way to fix it

Dec 06, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business.

December 04, 2018

""Personal Touch""

- Finally Infiniti

With the automation and computerization of EVERYTHING, it is very nice to know and be comforted by the personal touch that I have always received at this dealership for the 9+ years that I have owned my 2009 Infiniti G37X. While keeping up with 'technology', this dealership understood the importance of maintaining the 'personal touch' and has the unique ability to 'marry' the two. That effort they put forth makes it extremely easy to communicate with anyone via any method ! It is much appreciated !. My vehicle now has approximately 190K, drives like a dream and I still get complements !! [and, yes, I do tell them where I purchased my car ;-)]. The level of knowledge of the vehicles, whether 'mature' like mine or the new, remodeled versions is exceptional. Everyone that I have dealt with has always been professional and pleasant. They have turned servicing my car into a very enjoyable event. Thank you all !!

Dawn Taylor
Other Employees : Michael Brandt
Dec 06, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

No matter if it is your first of your fifth purchase from our dealership, it is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations on the latest addition to your family!

December 03, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- Impressed again!

I have owned my Infiniti for over 5 years. I have never been disappointed in the service I received from the date of my purchase through my most recent visit today, These folks are always professional, polite and expedient!

Michael Brandt
David Younan
Dec 04, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years.

November 20, 2018

"Casale - Service in Flemington Infiniti NJ"

- Linda29

Madeline Brackeen, Ed Shoemaker, Paul Hickman and Rob Heyducek make up a great Service Team. Always fixes my many problems on time great followup also!

Edward Shoemaker
Other Employees : At night when I pick up my car the cashier very nice and salesmen that bring my car to me are excellent as well.
Nov 26, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Linda - It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business.

October 30, 2018

"Top notch "

- KC

Top-notch service. Every time I am in there they go above and beyond the call of duty. I would recommend them highly to anyone who is in need of their services! Great group of folks

Nov 05, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

KC - We are so pleased to hear our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. It is our goal for every customer.

October 22, 2018

"Service"

- fj12345

We came in today for scheduled maintenance and were completely satisfied. Rob and his team were courteous, professional, and thorough. For 25 years, our cars have always been serviced at Flemington Infiniti and we plan to continue that relationship.

Oct 23, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

We are so pleased to hear our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. It is our goal for every customer. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and your business.