Flemington INFINITI - Service Center

157 Reviews of Flemington Infiniti - Service Center

September 21, 2018

"Flemington Infiniti"

- enviroclear

The service department at this dealership is what keeps me buying Infinities, Especially Paul Hickman, Rob Heyducek, Maddie Bracken, Patty Serridge, and Ed Ed Shoemaker.

Michael Brandt
Patti Serridge
September 21, 2018

"Highly Recommend"

- Patrick

Patti, Ed, and Rob are consummate professionals. Always very courteous, knowledgeable, and welcoming. They add a wonderful personal touch to every visit. I highly recommend them.

Patti Serridge
Sep 21, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Patrick - We are so excited to hear about your great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington Family!

September 14, 2018

"Service above and beyond, as usual here."

- BarryC

I've always been very happy with his dealership. I've owned a couple of Infiniti models and always hd this dealership service them. They always do a great job, for reasonable prices, and they just did it again for my 2014 Q50. This time, though, Ed was working around some issues: a construction project on the building, a non-functioning computer, and pouring rain. No problem - everything went very smoothly - Ed let me know exactly what the charges would be, got it done when promised, and even held an umbrella over me as we walked to my car. Plus, of course, a really nice, new, loaner car. I have faith in the honesty and quality of all these related dealerships, because I know the owner has a great reputation for service to the community, and I'm sure he wouldn't risk it by bad business practices.

Sep 14, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Barry - Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years.

September 12, 2018

"On Time Service"

- KS4338

I had an appointment for service (oil change , rotate tires, etc) at the Flemington Infiniti location. I was extremely delighted with the quality of service, both with the Service writer and the technician. They found a leak in a pinion seal and asked to replace. Also, the Writer checked with my old dealership and found that some work they were planning on had already been completed. I was very impressed with all the team at Flemington Infiniti! P.S. All done right on time for pick-up!

Other Employees : Rob Hegducek
Sep 13, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business.

September 11, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Dendis

I have worked with the Flemington Infiniti Service team for more than 10 years. They are friendly, knowledgeable and consultative. This Service team is what keeps me purchasing Infiniti. I am on my 5th Infiniti vehicle.

Sep 12, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Dendis - Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years. Congratulations on the latest addition to the family!

September 10, 2018

"Service "

- KC

The service department and all associates at Flemington Infiniti New Jersey are wonderful. They go above and beyond the call of duty. And I would recommend them highly to anyone who is in need of their products or services.

Sep 11, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

KC - We are so excited to hear about your great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business.

September 04, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Kitty

By far the best Infiniti dealership I have ever visited. Rob Heyducek and the staff in the service department truly treat their customers with exemplary service. I can always get an appointment on my schedule and a loaner car is always offered. I wish that were the case in my home state of Maine.

Sep 06, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Kitty - Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years and worth the trip from Maine!

August 31, 2018

"knowledgeable and efficient"

- lois

I have been using this person for service advice and repair for over ten years. I have found him to be polite and efficient. S Also, very capable of answering service questions.

Aug 31, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Lois - Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years.

August 07, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service!!"

- Pete W

I was traveling on vacation when my 2016 Q70L started having problems. Without an appointment I dropped into the dealership for help. Paul was fantastic! He had my car issues solved and back on the road in no time. My experience with Flemington and Paul was amazing!

Aug 08, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

Pete - thank you for letting us know. We are so glad your car problems didn't interfer with your vacation!

August 07, 2018

"Flat tire trouble "

- Melissa and Debbie

Good service. Maddie is nice and helpful. Got my tire and was back on the road all in one day. Go see Maddie. She is the best.

Aug 08, 2018 -

Flemington INFINITI responded

So glad we could help! Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years.