Flemington BMW

.General Manager

January 16, 2018

"Steel Blue Five"

- yummee11

Service and professionalism are the reason I return to Flemington BMW. Agata Grzebyk was my sales consultant and did an excellent job finding the perfect vehicle for me. She knows cars and she is thorough. I highly recommend Agata when shopping for a BMW.

Agata Grzebyk

January 16, 2018

"BMW is a terrific car but this is an outstanding dealership!"

- ChumDog

This is our second BMW lease from, Flemington BMW...our seventh BMW overall. My husband and I have nothing but praise for the professional and courteous service and attention we have received from Bill Hinton. A real pleasure from start to finish. Jan Michael Blakley was efficient in making the financial paperwork less tedious and more expedient. We are very delighted with our experiences with Flemington BMW

Bill Hinton

January 14, 2018

"A Great Experience from Start to Finish"

- MP2020

I picked up my new BMW 2 series this week and cannot say enough about how terrific my experience was with Tom Terrill. I have purchased a lot of cars throughout my life, and my experience with Tom was the best buying experience I’ve had to date. I ordered my car from the factory and Tom kept me informed of the timeline every step of the way. When it came time to pick up the car, he had everything organized so well that the final paperwork and delivery process was effortless on my end. He also gave me a comprehensive overview of the car on delivery, offering some excellent tips and pointers for the dizzying amount of settings and features. I am very happy with my new car; and even happier that the experience was so hassle-free, thanks to Tom and the team at Flemington BMW.

Tom Terrill