Flemington Subaru

Internet Sales Team

October 18, 2017

"Very good experience"

- jersey33

Tom Plante was very experienced in describing the features of the outback model, and was very personable. Eric in Finance was very helpful in describing the various finance options, and patiently answered all our questions. Painless process overall.

Tom Plante

October 13, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- jleidner

Both Joe and Matt were excellent to work with. I called ahead and talked to Matt before I came in, then worked with Joe initially when I came in. Joe was really accommodating and helpful. He explained different packages (for a new Impreza) and pricing based on those packages. Once Matt arrived I worked with him on finding a good fit for me within my price range and wants/needs. We finally worked out that a used Impreza would work the best for me. Financing was easy, and extremely fast. Everything was transparent and well explained. Frank was very thorough and helpful when it came to completing the financing. This dealership was absolutely fantastic to work with. Great customer service!

Matthew Hoppe
Joe Iuzzolino
Frank Santora

October 12, 2017

"Painless sales process"

- alovisa

I decided on a Subaru with its all wheel drive for a low cost commute car that could handle the rural winter roads. I worked with Matt Hoppe and he quickly realized what was important to me and what wasn't. I arrived at the dealership planning to get a Crosstrek and during the test drive Matt suggested that I look at a Legacy since he thought that would be more to my liking. I drove a Legacy and then ordered one. I expected to wait a few weeks but Matt located one in a few days. When I went to sign the paperwork for the car, Eric had to give the up-sells for extended warranties, lifetime service, etc but he realized that I wasn't interested and we breezed through them.

Matthew Hoppe