Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche

2827 Reviews of Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche

January 16, 2019

"Great Experience"

- F150Carrera

Chris and Jon made the process of trading in a car and the purchase of a new car extremely easy. Very reasonable and easy to work with.

Chris Scogno
January 15, 2019

"Friendly and trusted sales person"

- Krishna K

Entire process was smooth and no hidden fees or surprises. They worked hard to get the vehicle I want. I am happy with the service I got

Jason Haye
Doug Mathewson

Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche responded

Krishna - We are so excited to hear that you like we do business and that we gave you a great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington Family!

January 13, 2019

"Awesome Experience "

- amberterry218

I was very pleased with my experience at Flemington Volkswagen. I worked closely with Debbie and Jess, the internet sales person. Prior to visiting this dealership, I went to another Volkswagen dealership who presented me with ridiculously high numbers. Long story short, they were trying to take advantage of me. When I visited Flemington Volkswagen, each person that I worked with made sure that I got a great deal and kept me on board with each step. I will definitely be returning and recommending anyone that I can to this dealer! Keep up the awesome work!

Debbie Lotufo
Jessica Lavorgna

Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche responded

Amber - we are so glad you like the way we work. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington Family!

January 13, 2019

"Excellent Overall Experience"

- jcr2019

This was my first time being a customer of Flemington Audi. John Rachmiel, Peter Costigan and Jon Budd made the overall experience a pleasurable one. I highly recommend them and the dealership.

Peter Costigan

"Excellent Experience!"

- peada04

I've purchased 3 cars from Ron, Jon & Doug @ Flemington VW and it's been a great experience every time. Very professional and fair, competitive prices. Service does a great job too. Highly recommended!!

Ron Neall
Doug Mathewson

Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche responded

No matter if it is your first or your third, it is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations on the latest addition to the family!

"A great experience!"

- Janxkac

Sometimes walking into a car dealership can be a lonely experience. I was welcomed by Ron and Dave and immediately felt like I was dealing with friends. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable- would certainly recommend them. Mari was a pleasure to deal with as well! Thanks all!

Ron Neall
Dave Dargenio

"Ultimate Buying Experience"

- IdrisK

Best car buying experience of my lifetime ! From the initial email conversations with Victor Belisle, to in showroom experience with Sue Depasque, to Bus Mgr Jon Budd, everyone was extremely friendly, there were no sales pressure techniques and they all worked very had to accommodate our asks. The staff friendliness transcended across the entire dealership including the Porsche and VW folks. This was really refreshing given our earlier experience at an Edison Range Rover dealership where the sales person made us feel unwanted with a very condescending and patronizing manner, Highly recommended !!!

Victor Belisle
Sue DePasque

January 08, 2019

"John is the best"

- hturner1989

I have been dealing with John and Flemington Audi for over 5 years now. They always provide 1st class customer service, and will go to the moon and back for their customers. I have referred many friends and family members to John, and will continue to do so. This is the only Audi dealership I will do business with!

Peter Costigan
Steve Opdyke

Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche responded

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to Audi and of course, us! No matter if it is your first or your tenth, it is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations on the latest addition to the family!

January 07, 2019

"Straightforward and professional "

- Rf71588

My experience with Flemington VW/Audi was exceptional. Being an out of state buyer, I needed to perform much of the process over the phone. Nick Scheetz was very accommodating and reasonable on the phone. I never felt pressured, and was able to arrive at a very fair price relative to the NJ market. My experience at the dealership was similarly excellent - the contract was honored with no issues and I was out within an hour. 10/10 would do business with them again and will be looking forward to seeking them out if I’m in the market for a VW/Audi/Porsche in the future.

Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche responded

We are so glad you like the manner inwhich we do business. It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations!

January 05, 2019

"Excellent buying experience"

- HappyAudiFan

John was the first salesperson I met and couldn’t have had a better experience. He was a good listener and realized what he needed to do to get the deal done.

Michele Marsh
Christina Serafin
Jessica Lavorgna

Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche responded

It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington family!

1 - 10 of 2,827 results