Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche - Service Center

85 Reviews of Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche - Service Center

October 16, 2018

"Excellent Service Department"

- black6310

My VW Beetle driver side window was grinding and would not go up or down. I scheduled an appointment to have it fixed along with a recall for the engine control module. It was my lucky day. No charge for the service!!! Window is working perfectly and I assume the module is too. Plus when I went to pick it up, it was out getting washed! That is GREAT service. Thanks Troy & Anthony.

Oct 24, 2018 -

Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche responded

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years.

October 15, 2018

"VW GTI service"

- RSW

I've worked with all 3 brands (VW, Audi, Porsche) at Flemimgton and, this group continues to exceed my expectations for sales and service. I expect my wife and I will be buying and servicing our cars here for a very long time.

Michele Marsh
Christina Serafin
Chris Short
Debbie Lotufo
Doug Mathewson
Oct 16, 2018 -

Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche responded

Thank you so much for your kind words!

October 13, 2018

"Very poor communications."

- rayl

Left my 2018 vw in with 6000 miles on it for warranty work. It took 3 weeks to get an appointment which I understand. Dropped off the car at 08:30. Expected a call to say it may be ready. I called at 15:45 to find out they did not even look at the car and the answer we will look at it tomorrow. Service manager Troy did not give a dam so I went over and removed my car. Ironically the tech just happened to get the car so I told them to unplug it and I will go elsewhere. Terrible place no communications and don't care. Shame.

Oct 24, 2018 -

Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche responded

At Flemington VW, our customer’s satisfaction and safety is of the utmost importance. As I mentioned when you called to schedule your recall service appointment, we were happy to offer you a loaner while your Atlas was in our care. You specifically requested to have another Atlas, which unfortunately, we have only one in our loaner fleet. While we were happy to reserve any of our other vehicles that were available immediately, your request for the Atlas meant waiting for it to be returned by another customer. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, and any possible miscommunication on our part as to alerting you when the Atlas loaner finally became available. Troy Patasnick, Service Manager, tpatasnick@flemington.com

August 24, 2018

"The best Porsche dealer in NJ"

- Uday Kiran Kandula

I have been a customer to most of the NJ Porsche dealers for past 3 years. This was my first visit to the Flemington Porsche. It was delight working with Tony. His professional demeanor and the knowledge of the whole process is highly commendable. I would whole heartedly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for their Porsche needs.

Ben Casterline
Aug 29, 2018 -

Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche responded

Uday - We are so excited to hear about your great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business.

August 18, 2018

"Impeccable Service "

- Medelstein

AMAZING dealership with incredible customer service. Purchased previous Audis from other dealers in NJ and by far the best experience at Flemington Audi - I drive over an hour for service and other issues just for the awesome customer service. Christina from the service department is amazing and makes the service experience seamless - from drop off, to loaner, to pick up.

Aug 21, 2018 -

July 29, 2018

"993help"

- dbg

found a solution for a unique need for my 96 993 - very helpful as it is not a common issue and sourced a specialist to take care of my issue

Jul 30, 2018 -

July 18, 2018

"Overall Experience"

- Cappadonno

For the past 2 years I have had my vehicle serviced at Flemington Audi. Christina is a great Service Advisor. She stays in constant communication with you through out the service. She's very straight forward and goes above and beyond for her customers. Thank you Christina and Flemington Audi for having such wonderful employees.

Christina Serafin
Jul 18, 2018 -

June 06, 2018

"GREAT SERVICE!"

- VW007

THANKS FOR A QUICK TURNAROUND ON 10K SERVICE OF MY VW JETTA! WE LOOK FORWARD TO OUR NEXT SERVICE IN 2019! THANKS FOR THE FOLLOWUP AFTER PICKUP!

Ben Casterline
Jon Budd
Jun 07, 2018 -

May 26, 2018

"Professional, helpful and informative"

- dlw94

My experience at Flemington Porsche was a great experience. I have been to another dealer and they do not come close to the level of service I found here. As I needed more than I originally expected I had total faith in what they told me and did not hesitate to agree to have it done. I will use them for my future services without hesitation.

May 31, 2018 -

May 22, 2018

"Highly responsive and customer oriented"

- Farmer Mike

Flemington Porsche is the first dealer I have worked with in terms of owning a luxury car. While the initial stages of ownership were worrisome, it all eventually worked out to my satisfaction. I'm now driving the finest car I have ever owned, thanks to the good folks at Flemington.

Richard Karas
Other Employees : Anthony Ruggiero
May 22, 2018 -

Flemington Volkswagen Audi Porsche responded

Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad that Richard offered you such a positive and memorable experience. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington Porsche family!