Fletcher Jones Imports

Ryan Cross

September 22, 2018

"First time visit "

- Melan1969

Had such an awesome experience with the customer service provided in the Service Department. Jason took care of everything with my CLA250 and the wait wasn’t long

Jason Cote

September 22, 2018

"Truly exceptional customer service! "

- MaltipooMom75

Fantastic! Cal stands out from the rest. He is knowledgeable, personable, and professional. I came in a true panic. My C230 check engine light came on after I was just there earlier in the week to get service done. The receptionist got me in within 2 hours of calling and I seen Cal again. My anxiety level was through the roof, but Cal calmed me down and assured me they will get to the bottom of it. My vehicle was fixed within a short hour and he sent me on my way. I am truly grateful to have him and the rest of the FJ crew as my 'go to' whenever I need service done on my vehicle. I purchased my car from there in 2006 and will never go anywhere else. I have always had wonderful service there and will continue to be a loyal customer. Thank you Cal and Fletcher Jones Mercedes for always providing outstanding service!!

Jason Cote
Dennis Eich
Josh Sutton
Other Employees : Wyndell, Sonny (in service), Ana

September 21, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- Ron

Excellent! Especially John Sarantidis. He is knowledgeable, helpful, pro-active and I can depend on him. I respect and trust John and he always delivers a great customer experience.

John Sarantidis