Flood Ford Lincoln

Joseph Cicchetti

September 26, 2017

"My Expierience"

- FordTough

I went to Flood Ford to look at vehicles for my next lease or purchase. The salesman approached us right away and honestly I thought "Oh no!" but he was very professional and down to earth. He made my experience leasing a vehicle worth it. I would recommend Flood Ford to anyone looking for a buy/lease.

August 14, 2017

"Extremely professional, exceptional service "

- Ford Tough

Long overdue, I wish to thank Flood Ford and their excellent staff. My son located a 2014 Ford F150 online at Flood Ford in Narragansett, and he thought I would be interested in it. Contacting the dealership to confirm they still had the vehicle we made the 1 hour trip to Narragansett. On our way we received a call from salesperson, Jon Tartaglione, who told us the vehicle would be ready when we arrived, and it was. The experience with Jon, was exceptional. He was professional, polite, and knowledgeable about the vehicle. It was comforting to meet with the Finance Manager, Blake, who we did not know worked there, as we had purchased vehicles from him in the past. Kudos to Jon Tartaglione, Blake, and Floor Ford for making a normally stressful situation an actual pleasure.

Jon Tartaglione, Blake

July 04, 2017

"My service experience"

- DKD114

Last week I had a tire blow out on my wife's Jeep. I brought it to a local tire shop who replaced the tire and also told me that I needed new brakes all around. I did not have them do the work, I contacted Gator at Flood because I service my F150 with him. He was able to get me in on Monday morning and their shuttle gave me a ride home. Later that morning Gator called me asking why I thought I needed brakes. I told him about the other shop trying to sell me brakes and he said it definitely doesn't need them. He said that he wouldn't even put them in the "yellow." I appreciated the honestly more than anything. I went to pick it up later in the day expecting a service fee of some sort for their time and the slip said no charge. I wanted to publicly thank Gator and his team at Flood for going above and beyond for me.

Gator Collet