Flood Ford Lincoln

Gator Collet, Service Manager, Flood Ford Lincoln

Gator Collet

Service Manager

September 15, 2018

"Great service and price"

- Frank

Wonderful experience at Flood Ford. Explained what I needed and got the perfect recommendation for a truck that balanced convenience and price. Paperwork was perfect and delivery excellent. Very easy experience. No pressure and no overselling.

September 06, 2018

"Easy to get exactly what I wanted. Relaxed informativesalwit"

- Waterdog

The process was made easy.cris let me tell him what I wanted and then found me choices. I narrowed my focus on the exact options and decided on the vehicle quickly and efficiently.from Valenti to flood,best move I have ever made.the salesman made it fun.

August 15, 2018

"APPRECIATION IN TRUE FORM!!!! "

- HAPPY NEW WHEELS....

Bought a new car last evening from Flood Ford in Narragansett and with all honesty it was THE BEST car buying experience I have EVER had!!!! Tim was genuine in dealing with us and so incredibly appreciative that we choose their dealership to purchase the car from. Our sales person was Nick Snow, Blake Enright handled our financing and this was all overseen by manager Tim Whitford. They are a TOP SHELF group in my book..As a team they all stayed almost two hours after closing time to ready the car and complete the paper work so we could take it home that evening. Tim"leads by example and at one point rolled up his sleeves and together with Nick detailed my car because the person in that department had gone home for the evening. That speaks volumes for certain. Tim and Nick joked after completing the detailing task that they are not professional detailers but did the best job they could!! The car was perfect!! We left the dealership feeling like we got THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE and were treated in the BEST WAY POSSIBLE! We are loyal Flood Ford customers and dealing with Tim, Nick and Blake last night, affirms our continued loyalty!!!!

Tim Whitford