Folsom Chevrolet

Charles Russo

Marty Neefe, Sales Consultant, Folsom Chevrolet

Marty Neefe

August 29, 2017

"Ron Rosellit Service Review"

- Brian Lindy

Ron Rosselit is one of the best service writers I've met in my life. Personable, sense of humor and a great laid back style that doesn't get lost in his achievements and quality of service work he provides. He got me in and out quickly when I waited for my oil change and tire rotation.

August 29, 2017

"Finance Man Roger "

- Brian Lindy

Roger literally made the purchase of my 2014 Chevy Malibu a distinct possibility and reality. He knows his product and he knows it well. A super achiever and top notch kind of guy in all areas of life. Class, style and sophistication.

Sean Sullivan
Roger Kan
Marty Neefe

June 20, 2017

"Terrible customer service in the Service Center. "

- Angry Customer

I have purchased three vehicles at this dealership and I will NOT go back. The Service Technician Ron Rosselit had no idea what to do with several recall letters I received from Chevrolet. Then he proceeded to tell me the computer does not keep any records of the last time my vehicle was serviced at this dealership!! I had previously discussed with Ron the main reason for making an appt at the Service Center had to do with a Recall Letter from 2013 regarding a faulty fuel sensor gauge. The letter indicated that if I was not experiencing the problem at that time to keep the letter and bring it to the dealer if a fuel gauge problem ever occurred. I let Ron know that the letter said the service warranty was good for 10 years or 120,000 miles. The car was "inservice" in January of 2007 so I assumed the warranty was good until the end of 2017. He said no your vehicle went "into service" on 01/09/07 so your warranty is over, but bring it in and we will see what we can do. When I checked in the next day, he brings up a totally different recall and says nothing about my fuel gauge issue. The bottom line is Ron and Folsom Chevrolet did nothing to help me. The fuel gauge problem was caused by Chevrolet and because I am trying to fix the issue now and it is 5 months past the "inservice date" all you can do for me is say sorry it is past the 10 years. Well I was a loyal returning customer and you just lost me as a customer and all my family members. No wonder the Folsom Auto Mall is going out of business. I cannot wait to receive my Customer Satisfaction Survery from Chevrolet

Used 2016 Chrysler 300C, $21999