Fordham Toyota/Scion

Jose Concepcion

Jenry Castillo, Finance Manager, Fordham Toyota/Scion

Jenry Castillo

November 12, 2017

"I recommend this place if looking for a Toyota."

- Zakaria Ferdous

I am writing for Diaz. His full name is Rafeal Diaz. He is the main key person for my first car. He is the main road player for getting the car. This dynamic, Kool headed young man deserve all Star. He is the best. And the finance manager (Mr. Anthony carpio Diaz) also help me as well. So, Thank you Mr.Diaz, Mr.Anthony ,Massiel velasquez and Full Fordham Toyota.

Anthony Carpio-Diaz
Other Employees : Rafael Diaz, Massiel velasquez

November 08, 2017

"Helpfulness and Courtesy a Complete Surprise"

- charliezap

We struck a good deal on price, and Alex went to great lengths to get us the RAV4 Hybrid that we wanted. Jose and Jenry helped us complete the process. Other staff were also courteous. Fordham Toyota was a great discovery.

Jenry Castillo
Jose Concepcion
Alex Gonzalez

November 05, 2017

"Bad Customer Service"

- Thalia4076

I called in advance to see if a particular vehicle was at the dealership. I was told it was and that it would be on the lot for me to see when I arrived for a scheduled appointment from out of state. I arrived and no one had a clue about my appointment, or the vehicle I was inquiring about. I gave names of all the people I was suppose to see and speak to, and no one had any idea. I traveled out of state to see and purchase this vehicle, this by far was the worst customer service ever. Seems like there was no interest in making a sale.

Shereta Cruz