Forest Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram

Internet Director
Shawn Din, Sales, Forest Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram

Shawn Din

July 11, 2018

"Seamless car purchase esperience"

- Laura Scaramell

From the moment we stepped foot into Forest Lake Chrysler Jeep and Ram, Sales Rep Cole Oehlers, happily, enthusiastically and most of all - GENUINELY greeted us and made our car shopping experience seamless. He was very knowledgeable and LISTENED to our needs. I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. The rest of the team that helped us was A+, as well. If you are in the market or a car make sure that Forest Lake Chrysler Jeep and Ram is on your list and don't forget to ask for Cole!

Cole Oehlers

July 08, 2018

"Kevin Carlson Sales Rep outstanding customer service "

- Elizabeth

this is my 2nd Jeep I have purchased through Forest Lake Auto Group. I have been in customer service for over 40 years and Kevin Carlson is an amazing, intuitive and knowledgeable Salesman. He listened, gave advice and went out of his way to find me exactly what I was looking for and what I wanted. Robert Giacomini walked me through the purchase agreement and I walked out of the dealership with new keys in hand. I want to thank both of these gentlemen for knowing exactly how to do their jobs and putting the customer first.

Kevin Carlson & Robert Giacomini

July 02, 2018

"So happy with all the help."

- Shane Sanderson

I have been looking for THE replacement SUV for the family. I contacted Forest Lake Dodge and Cole Oehlers took my call. I live 2 1/2 hours away and worth it. Hit a couple snags but the whole staff was so attentive I didn't mind. Chris in finance was super helpful the the gentleman who takes in trades was quite awesome as well. If something goes sideways they don't even give you time to complain because they're already fixing it. I will be back. Thank you Cole

Cole Oehlers