Forest Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram

Shawn Din

September 12, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Cmcquisten09

I went into this dealership to explore my options, but had no intentions of buying right now. I owed over $6,000 on a car already that I did not like and didn’t think it would be possible to get something else. Kevin Carlson went above and beyond to make it happen. With the help of Anthony in financing, they were able to give me a really great rate on a 2018 Jeep Compass with only $500 down. The process was time consuming, but totally worth it!

Kevin Carlson

September 11, 2018

"Kevin Carlson was a pleasure to work with"

- happycustomers

We had a very positive experience with our sales person, Kevin Carlson. He answered all of our questions and we left with a new Durango.

Kevin Carlson
Other Employees : Jesse Jagunich helped us with the financing and Jerry Greenwood (service Manager) introduced us to Kevin - thank you to both of them

September 10, 2018

"Great experience "

- Arlo

I did not end up buying a car but the dealership was very nice and Q, the salesman that helped me, was by far the best salesman I've met.

Qaid Walter