Forest Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram

Brad Oosterhuis, Auto Consultant , Forest Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram

Brad Oosterhuis

Auto Consultant

April 21, 2018

"Easy! No hassle and amazing staff!"

- BestMrsGanzel

I sent an internet email figuring I would just get a bunch of spam. I got a real response from a real person. I stopped in with no appointment the next day. The guy who emailed me had the day off. Jenn, however, was quick to help me. I told her what I wanted, she found it and had it pulled up to the side door within minutes. It was exactly what I wanted. She didn’t pressure me at all. My husband wasn’t with me so I wasn’t going to “make a deal”. I had already shopped around and knew my price range. I was certain it would be the same as everywhere else. I was dead wrong. Jenn beat the price (by a lot!) on my Durango and my trade in. I was sold! She helped me with all the paperwork so it would be quick when my husband was able to come with me the next day. I was able to take my new car home that day and come back the next day to finish paperwork. Chris had all the financial paperwork ready to go when we arrived. While we did that my Durango was spiffed up and filled with gas. We purchased all-weather floor mats on the spot and Jenn helped put them in. She even kept all the bulky packaging. There are many new car lots to shop at; the vehicles are all the same. It’s the staff and service that make the difference. Jenn, Chris and Jason made buying a new car EASY!

Jenn Kunkel

April 18, 2018

"Great experience "

- Jmrosla

I was lucky enough to work with Art! He made the experience enjoyable and easy. The first time I came to the dealership I went in thinking I may want a Ram and I left knowing I wanted a Ram. Art was a no pressure salesman that I knew I wanted to work with. My birthday was 2 days after and he texted me, wishing me a happy birthday! Today I went back and bought a Ram! Thanks Art!

Other Employees : Anthony in finance

April 17, 2018

"Great and friendly service "

- Benmat

Art and the rest of the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. They made the process completely transparent and easy. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

New 2019 Ram 1500, $41489