Fort Wayne Nissan

Fort Wayne, IN

608 Reviews
At Fort Wayne Nissan, we want you to feel like family when you visit us, and we treat each of our customers with the golden rule. Our sales team can help you get acquainted with our available new and used vehicles, and help you narrow down your choices to find your perfect car, truck, crossover or SUV. Then, our finance team can help you find the perfect lease or loan to go with your Nissan Altima, Murano, Pathfinder, Rogue and Sentra. After that, we make your entire ownership experience easier with expert service and parts. We really are your one-stop destination for the entire car-buying and ownership journey, and we do it all with a smile.
Contact Dealership

4909 Lima Rd.

Fort Wayne, IN

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 608 reviews

June 09, 2022

Car work done on time and right. I have to this dealership five times and have gotten the same good results More

by GRAYMR51
Jun 10, 2022 -

Fort Wayne Nissan responded

Mr. Gray, Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Fort Wayne Nissan. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

June 07, 2022

They did my car oil change even though I don’t have an appointment. Good service! More

by KORPU.MAHANTH
Other
Jun 07, 2022 -

Fort Wayne Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at Fort Wayne Nissan. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with us! If you have any further questions, please feel free to stop by or give us a call! Thanks again and have a wonderful day! Sincerely, Fort Wayne Nissan/Infiniti

June 04, 2022

Way too expensive! Probably will not ever use the service center again due to how overpriced it was. We were totally shocked! More

by MICHAELSCHULTZ1747
Non of these guys were there1
Jun 08, 2022 -

Fort Wayne Nissan responded

We're sorry that you didn't have a completely satisfying visit. Thank you for your time and for sharing this feedback with us. We will use your comments to refine our process. Have a great day!

June 04, 2022

My salesperson, Chris was great! He was helpful and made the process easier. I appreciate his help through the process. However, I didn’t appreciate being mocked and judged by the fi More

by MACY.GOOD
Jun 06, 2022 -

Fort Wayne Nissan responded

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Fort Wayne Nissan. We will share your comments with the team. Please let us know if you have further questions. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

June 03, 2022

Gage was very helpful. He found me the exact vehicle I asked for. The service was great! More

by ERICMMEEHAN
Jun 06, 2022 -

Fort Wayne Nissan responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Fort Wayne Nissan.

May 31, 2022

friendly professional staff. i know nnothing about the maintence of cars so i relie on the service department to help me: they never let me down. thenk you herbie More

by LOISWATKINS23
herbie
May 31, 2022 -

Fort Wayne Nissan responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, Lois, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at Fort Wayne Nissan. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

May 30, 2022

Good service and people! ! Always a good experience when I go there would definitely recommend. More

by MARGOTURNAGE
Other Employees : Herbert
May 31, 2022 -

Fort Wayne Nissan responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you, Margo, for choosing Fort Wayne Nissan.

May 25, 2022

My visit to Nissan was very enjoyable. I came to look at some used cars and soon as I got out of my car John came over, introduced himself to me. He allowed me to ask many questions and an More

by DKIRTZ
May 25, 2022 -

Fort Wayne Nissan responded

Thank you for your review! It is good to hear that your experience with us at Fort Wayne Nissan/Infiniti was positive. If there is ever anything we can do to assist you in the future, please give us a call or stop by. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

May 25, 2022

Mila was very friendly and straightforward. Very easy process. Everyone during the process was helpful and was knowledgeable. More

by OWENNA01
May 25, 2022 -

Fort Wayne Nissan responded

Thank you for this valuable feedback! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Fort Wayne Nissan. If you ever need to reach us, please feel free to call or stop in! Have a great day!

May 25, 2022

During my visit at the dealership Peyton Housholder provided awesome customer service! He thoroughly explained the Nissan Altima I was interested in purchasing and and all my questions. Once we were in More

by Dr. Harris
May 27, 2022 -

Fort Wayne Nissan responded

We appreciate all reviews and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your feedback to improve our process and ensure this does not happen again.