ODaniel Porsche Audi

Geoff Soule

Porsche Audi Brand Specialist
Aaron Warner, Sales Manager, ODaniel Porsche Audi

June 21, 2018

"I had a great experience at Porsche Ft. Wayne"

- IndyBob

I had a wonderful experience leasing my car. It was the first time I was in a position to lease a Porsche and I was hopeful I would meet a salesman that treated me with respect. Bill not only treated me with respect but I ended up liking him so much I wish he was my next door neighbor. I really mean that. Bill was instrumental in making this day a very special one for me.

Melissa Fiandt
Aaron Warner
Other Employees : Mike, Shay, and Jeff were also very helpful to me.

June 20, 2018

"Very friendly and great service"

- MasonCpl

Our salesman William was great. Made the shopping experience very enjoyable. We purchased a 2108 Audi Cabriolet convertible AWD. Fantastic car and great price at the time. William paid particular attention to the details. Car was ready when we arrived, but William was not satisfied with the detailing on the car, so he told them to do some additional work on it. We were shown all of the features before leaving. Would highly recommend this company and William in particular

Melissa Fiandt

June 18, 2018

" Bill did a great job. Very satisfied with the experience "

- Panamara

Bill was very diligent and staying in touch with me through the whole process and was very easy to deal with. He has continued to follow up with me post sale as well. Would definitely recommend future buyers go through Bill.

New 2018 Ram 1500, $47578