ODaniel Porsche Audi

Geoff Soule

October 11, 2017

"Great people!"

- tdbrumley

I recently purchased a used car from ODaniel Porsche Audi. Dyan Brittain assisted me in finding the car I wanted at a fair price. Even after the sale Dyan has kept in touch, making sure I am enjoying my car and answering any questions I might have. Recently she and Kent Schweigel helped me with an issue regarding the Audi connect services in my car. I really appreciated her responsiveness helping me resolve the issue as soon as possible! I would highly recommend anyone in the Indiana area looking for a new or used Audi or Porsche visit ODaniel and let Dyan help them get into a new car!

Kent Schweigel

June 13, 2017

"Great experience!"

- haygray21

Very happy with our experience at ODaniel Porsche Audi. Anwar and Aaron were great to deal with and patient while we decided what we wanted to purchase. We will definitely come back, and we are very happy with our SUV.

Muhammad Anwar
Aaron Warner

June 07, 2017

"Thank you Dyan Brittain"

- Electra09

I typically don't like the car shopping experience. Dyan and her team didn't push or rush me. I went there with no idea of what i was going to buy and test drove several cars the first day. Couldn't make my mind up returned the next day ending up buying a very nice truck that i have always wanted. Thank you again Dyan.

Other Employees : Will and Erin