Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills

135 Reviews of Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills

November 07, 2018

"Well established dealerships."

- mz3791

I’ve been coming to this dealership for a years. Never disappointed so far. They have great team of service writers and technicians. You will be a in a good hands.

November 05, 2018

"Friendly atmosphere "

- Beetle 57

So happy I stopped In to look at Beetles. Salesman wasn’t pushy and was very helpful. Ended up buying my new Beetle the next day. Love my new car!

November 01, 2018

"Amazing dealer"

- Kchoi04

My experience at Fox Volkswagen was really great. Deal was great and people at the dealership were great. I talked to them on the phone and they sent me all the information that i need through my email and that helped my decision.

Other Employees : Bruce Hanon
Nov 02, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star Review! We are extremely happy that your transaction went very smoothly! We look forward in servicing all of your car needs in the future! Kind Regards, Rick Hodges General Manager Fox Automotive Group.

October 09, 2018

"Service "

- Mines

10,000 mile service done very timely and efficiently. Fox has always performed service on my VW of which I have had close to 10 over the years

Oct 26, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for the review and rating! We are pleased to hear your experience working with our team was excellent. We appreciate the business and look forward to continuing to earn your future business. Thank you for choosing Fox, and have a wonderful day.

October 03, 2018

"Professional dealership "

- Tivanaj1

I went in for a oil change on. New car. I was pleasantly impressed with how quickly they did it. I have sat at dealers for hours waiting on a oil change but not here. I drank a cup of coffee and a short while latter they told me I was ready.

Oct 09, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

I am glad that we were able to get you in and out for your Oil Change quickly! We will continue and strive to do our very best for all of our customers! Kind Regards, Rick Hodges GM Fox Automotive Group.

September 30, 2018

"Fast service"

- Clarks4479

Al Spencer is always pleasant to talk too. My car was in for a basic service and the turn around time was as Al stated. Thanks FOX for another service.

JIM ROSS
AL SPENCER
JUSTIN GAROFALO
Oct 02, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for taking time to post a review and your kind words about Al! We look forward to servicing you in the future and thank you for your patience with our construction! Kind Regards, Rick Hodges General Manager Fox Automotive Group.

September 26, 2018

"Flat tire replacement"

- Olcia140505

I was very happy with the prompt and professional help I received from Fox Volkswagen. I will come again in the future and recommend the place to friends.

JIM ROSS
Sep 27, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star Review and kind words about our staff! We look forward to see you in the future and would appreciate your recommendations to all of your friends! Kind Regards, Rick Hodges General Manager Fox Automotive Group.

August 16, 2018

"Poor Follow Through and Customer Service"

- carguy310

Rolf Koseck never responded to my email request to lease a new 2018 VW Atlas SEL. Rather than try to chase him down to give Fox Volkswagen my business, I decided to go with VW Suburban as the sales manager there called me directly.

Sep 01, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Carguy310, We are sorry for the poor service you received and have had a teaching moment with our salesperson to ensure this will not happen again! Please reach out to me if you would like to discuss or if you have any questions. I look forward in meeting and talking with you! Kind Regards, Rick Hodges General Manager Fox Automotive Group!

July 20, 2018

"Always great efficient service in any deoartment"

- Hhk1213

A great place to buy a car. All departments are professional and very friendly. I recommend Fox Automotive highly to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

AL SPENCER
Steve Chaffin
Jul 31, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for the review and rating! We are happy to hear your experience working with our team at Fox Automotive was top notch. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for choosing Fox! Have a wonderful week

Sep 01, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for the Wonderful 5 Star Review regarding your purchase here at Fox Volkswagen. Please Reach out to us if you have any questions regarding your new automobile. Kind Regards, Rick Hodges General Manager Fox Automotive Group.

July 06, 2018

"Sooner than expected "

- dealer123

Joe was very courteous and professional. He was able to accommodate my car for an oil change right away with no appointment. The service was very quick and he helped me to schedule follow up appointment for other items.

Jul 31, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for the review and kind words about Joe! We are happy to hear your experience working with our team at Fox Automotive was top notch. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for choosing Fox! Have a wonderful week