Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills

139 Reviews of Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills

January 14, 2019

"Fantastic Experience "

- Piper

Rolf Hans Koseck was a pleasure to work with. He even responded to our questions after hours. The car was ready for our test drive and financing was a breeze.

ROLF KOSECK
Jan 14, 2019 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for the opportunity to take care of your automobile needs! We are very fortunate to have a true professional like Rolf on our team! Enjoy your new Automobile and we look forward to service you in the future. Kind Regards, Rick Hodges General Manager Fox Automotive Group.

December 31, 2018

"Send thetic oil change"

- Roger

They offered a shuttle which was done very efficiently and helped me save time, on the oil change was done with the discount coupon and took less time than they predicted

Jan 04, 2019 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Roger, I am happy Joe was able to get you in and out in a timely fashion! Thank you for your business and we look forward to service you in the future. Kind regards, Rick Hodges General Manager Fox Automotive Group.

December 18, 2018

"Scheduled service"

- Cornbinder70

Al and the guys are great. I have been coming to Fox VW since I purchased my 2001 Bug from them. Would highly recommend. I have a VW dealer closer to home, but they are no where near as courteous or professional as Fox.

Jan 04, 2019 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for the kind Words about Al and the guys! We look forward to service you in the very near future. Kind Regards, Rick Hodges General Manager Fox Automotive Group.

December 07, 2018

"Vehicle service"

- Hard tasks

Alan’s joe are on top of all service issues. They are helpful and knowledgeable . They take a proactive approach which limit upcoming problems. Always great advice and service.

Dec 17, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for the kind words about Al & Joe and the Great 5-Star review. We look forward to service all of your automobile needs! Kind Regards & Merry Christmas, Rick Hodges General Manager Fox Automotive Group.

November 07, 2018

"Well established dealerships."

- mz3791

I’ve been coming to this dealership for a years. Never disappointed so far. They have great team of service writers and technicians. You will be a in a good hands.

Nov 26, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! Kind regards & Happy Holidays from everyone here at Fox!

November 05, 2018

"Friendly atmosphere "

- Beetle 57

So happy I stopped In to look at Beetles. Salesman wasn’t pushy and was very helpful. Ended up buying my new Beetle the next day. Love my new car!

ROLF KOSECK
Nov 26, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Congratulations on your New Beetle and we are grateful for the opportunity to service all of your automobile needs! We want to thank you for the kind words and great 5-Star Rating! Happy Holiday from everyone her at Fox Volkswagen. Rick Hodges General Manager Fox Automotive Group.

November 01, 2018

"Amazing dealer"

- Kchoi04

My experience at Fox Volkswagen was really great. Deal was great and people at the dealership were great. I talked to them on the phone and they sent me all the information that i need through my email and that helped my decision.

Other Employees : Bruce Hanon
Nov 02, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star Review! We are extremely happy that your transaction went very smoothly! We look forward in servicing all of your car needs in the future! Kind Regards, Rick Hodges General Manager Fox Automotive Group.

October 09, 2018

"Service "

- Mines

10,000 mile service done very timely and efficiently. Fox has always performed service on my VW of which I have had close to 10 over the years

Oct 26, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for the review and rating! We are pleased to hear your experience working with our team was excellent. We appreciate the business and look forward to continuing to earn your future business. Thank you for choosing Fox, and have a wonderful day.

October 03, 2018

"Professional dealership "

- Tivanaj1

I went in for a oil change on. New car. I was pleasantly impressed with how quickly they did it. I have sat at dealers for hours waiting on a oil change but not here. I drank a cup of coffee and a short while latter they told me I was ready.

Oct 09, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

I am glad that we were able to get you in and out for your Oil Change quickly! We will continue and strive to do our very best for all of our customers! Kind Regards, Rick Hodges GM Fox Automotive Group.

September 30, 2018

"Fast service"

- Clarks4479

Al Spencer is always pleasant to talk too. My car was in for a basic service and the turn around time was as Al stated. Thanks FOX for another service.

JIM ROSS
JUSTIN GAROFALO
Oct 02, 2018 -

Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills responded

Thank you for taking time to post a review and your kind words about Al! We look forward to servicing you in the future and thank you for your patience with our construction! Kind Regards, Rick Hodges General Manager Fox Automotive Group.