Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Billy Shaw, Pre Owned Manager, Frank Fletcher Joplin Superstore

Billy Shaw

Pre Owned Manager

December 30, 2017

"Great new car experience"

- llreese Verified Customer

I'm very pleased with my salesman Alex Cupp and every other person to help me through the process Of buying my first new car. Thank you so much for all of your help and I'm sure for help yet to come. Job well done.

Other Employees : Brandon Baum

December 30, 2017

"Doesn’t honor advertised pricing"

- Carbuyer

Came in looking for a specific pre-owned vehicle I saw online for an advertised price, at the dealership the vehicle was listed for $3000 more than the price advertised both on truecar.com and Fletcher’s own website. The manager was unwilling to match their own advertised price and said it was a mistake. We had previously purchased a car there and were planning to purchase again in the future but are no longer planning to do so.

*Worked w/ Mark Esch before, he was great:)

December 23, 2017

"New Santa Fe"

- jdfairres Verified Customer

I am a returning customer coming out of a 2013 Santa Fe Sport which I also bought from this Dealer. From day one this dealership has been upfront and professional. I have been happy with the pricing, service and lengths taken to ensure customer satisfaction. I plan on returning to Fletcher Hyundai for my next new Vehicle purchase.

Everitt Harriss