Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh

Tony Degrezia, Sales Professional, Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh

Tony Degrezia

Sales Professional

October 18, 2018

"Easiest Car Purchase Ever"

- Tom

I purchased a 2010 Tacoma from this dealership and this truck was by far the easiest, quickest transaction from start to finish in the 32 years of automobile ownership of 14 vehicles. The General Manager met me at the door in a very approachable way and started the whole process off on hte right foot. His follow up after the sale was also on point. Rhodney Barnette was professional, effective and easy to work with. I would definitely work with again in the future. There was no run around typical of a dealership and the finance department was super efficient and faster than a drive thru. All in all it was an awesome experience!

Rhodney Barnette

October 15, 2018

"I had a great Experience."

- Matty12345

I had a great experience. The employees were really helpful in getting my deal done and fast. Adam my sales rep was really friendly and helpful.

Adam Hussein

October 13, 2018

""Making my dream car a reality""

- Dreams do come true

I had a great experience at Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh. My salesperson, Tony Degrezia was the absolute 'BEST!!!'. He and Jessica (in finance) made my dream car happen. He was not pushy, very patient and very knowledgeable with the car I wanted to purchase. Went that extra mile to insure I could have my dream car while staying within my budget. Thank you Tony and Jessica for making my car buying experience (after 16 years) a very positive and rewarding one. I'll be recommending all of my friends and family to come see you.

Tony Degrezia