Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh

Rhodney Barnette

Sales Professional

"Amazing customer service"

- Courtmojo

I recently bought a new car from y’alll. Cory Strickland helped us find exactly what we were looking for. He was very personable, and made us feel comfortable with such a big purchase. The customer service was nothing short of amazing and we will be back to purchase our next car with Cory.

Cory Strickland

"Awesome Experience!!!"

- Tawn Ellerbe

I just purchased a car from this dealership. Mackly Bien-Aime was my salesman. He was very professional, kind, and patient from beginning to end. He was never pushy as salespeople have a reputation for being sometimes. I love Nissan and not only are the vehicles beautiful but they’re great on mileage! I look forward to regular visits for service and maintenance as well as buying another vehicle from the same dealership in the future! Thank you Mackly Bien-Aime and Jessica J Drown!! You both did an awesome job!! God Bless you!!

Mackly Bien-Aime
Other Employees : Jessica J Drown

"Excellent customer service"

- Tmarshbu1986

I was very pleased with the customer service from Cory Strickland, he answered all of my questions with knowledge and expertise in his field. Very pleased with my experience and would recommend Fred Anderson to all of my friends. I will call Cory from now on for all my car needs!

Cory Strickland