Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh

Carl Turner

Don Freas, Sales Manager, Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh

Don Freas

December 08, 2018

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

- BrendaW

Carl Lucas was my first encounter when I arrived at the dealership. From that moment until I left with my new vehicle later in the day, he was extremely helpful in identifying the specific vehicle that met my needs and was able to answer any questions. The entire process was stress free and pressure free which was very pleasing to me. Jessica Drown was also very helpful and thoroughly explained all aspects of everything pertaining to the mounds of paperwork necessary to complete the purchase. I couldn't have worked with any nicer folks!

Carl Lucas, Jessica Drown

December 07, 2018

"Made me feel special"

- BeHan

From the moment we walked in, through the multiple test drives and repeated questions about features in the car, we were given great care. The whole team made us feel special. It made the process of buying very enjoyable. We got comparison information for all the models we were considering and felt no pressure. Thank you for making this fun. I'm so happy with my car!

Adam Hussein
Carl Turner

December 03, 2018

"Carl Lucas and the finance team are amazing"

- courtney1985

Thanks to Carl Lucas for being a nice gentleman greeting us at the door I left with a 2015 Nissan Rogue. I was very pleased with his level of respect for not judging my family after a long hard day and we didn't look the neatest. He smiled and did not judge and for that I am glad he earned our business. He is an asset to your company!

Carl Lucas