Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh

Nick Trapp

October 11, 2017

"Good service"

- Snakedoc 1121

Dirk was friendly, professional and got me into the vehicle I needed and very understanding. Just a great guy will definitely send more people to him.

Derek Dellafosse
Nick Trapp
Other Employees : Carl turner

September 29, 2017

"Exceptional customer service"

- J. Garrett

This dealership is 45 minutes from my house so I called prior to leaving to confirm the used car was still on the lot and to explain that I wouldn't arrive until approximately 20 minutes prior to closing to make sure this would be ok. I spoke with Chad who confirmed the car was on the lot and said it was perfectly fine to show up that late and he would have a salesperson ready to work with me when I arrived and I could stay as late as I needed. I was greeted by Chad and the salesperson (Javier Gonzalez) shortly after arriving and Javier was already familiar with the car so we were able to start the process right away. Javier took the car through the dealership's on-site car wash and then I inspected the car internally and externally (very clean and prepped). The test drive was easy and I thoroughly enjoyed my interaction with Javier during the test drive; both from his knowledge base of the car and his personality and sales style. He worked with me well beyond his scheduled working hours; never making me feel the least bit troubled or rushed for doing so. I returned with my wife the next day and completed the purchase. I cringe when thinking about the process of buying a car but this was the most pleasant and painless experience I've had. From my initial call with Chad; my exceptional sales experience with Javier; to the closing with Carl, the process was efficient and pleasant. I will definitely encourage folks I know in the market for a car to visit this dealership and I would highly, and without hesitation, recommend working with Javier. Kudos!

Javier Gonzalez

September 16, 2017

"Better Than Expected"

- EbonyEyes - Raleigh

My Sales Professional, Ivan Hodge, was great to work with. No pressure, no games. I love my new Maxima and I'm happy to be a member of the Fred Anderson Family.

Ivan Hodge