Fred Haas Toyota World

Lydia Farias, Fleet Sales, Fred Haas Toyota World

Lydia Farias

Fleet Sales

October 16, 2017

"Excellent customer service "

- Pepe1966

Excellent sales team and had an excellent buying experience. Thumps-up all the way!!! I want to thank Mauricio for coming "in" on his day off and helping me with my purchase. This is a great example of excellent customer service and will highly recommend this dealership location to all my friends..

Mauricio Coto

October 15, 2017

"LYDIA IS AMAZING"

- NikeeshaS.

Lydia Farias was my salesperson. If you can, go in to see her. She is determined to get you in the car you deserve! She is both patient and kind, which can be rare traits in a salesperson. If you choose to go with Lydia, you will not be disappointed.

Lydia Farias

October 05, 2017

"Amazing and knowledgeable service!"

- JackieC

Joe did a great job of helping me get exactly what I needed in the price I was looking for. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. He made sure to help in any way he could, and even helped get my rental car checked in when we were done. I had a great experience and am very happy with my new car! I definitely recommend going to see Joe for any car needs, and I will be back if I ever need to purchase another car. :)

Joe Salazar