Fredericktown Chevrolet

Sales and Leasing Specialist

November 10, 2018

"R Barlow"

- R Barlow

All employees were very hospitable. Our sales rep was extremely understanding of our wishes and responded as best possible to give us a great deal in purchasing our truck. The no pressure sales attitude is a great asset when looking for a vehicle to purchase.

Other Employees : Robin Potts

November 07, 2018

"Straight forward"

- B. White

I appreciated that our salesperson was attentive, responsive, and friendly. Without resorting to theatrics or abrasive sales tactics. I also appreciated that they were concerned with both my comfort and with my well being during our interaction. It is always nice to experience genuine hospitality. Which was very helpful as the process in my case was exceedingly time consuming. Which was the only negative part of my experience, but one that was probably unavoidable due to my personal circumstances. That said the people I dealt with were both understanding, and showed the kind of empathy that helped to make the duration more bearable. Good people can always make a laborious experience seem so much less taxing.

November 06, 2018

" New car"

- Amber

Always impressed with the way we are treated when purchasing a car, or there for service work. Jim Jarvis always takes great care and very compassionate to my husband and myself . I would recommend fredricktown Chevrolet .

Jim Jarvis