Freeway Ford

Gregg Brandt, Used Car Manager, Freeway Ford

Gregg Brandt

Used Car Manager

May 21, 2018

"Great Quick Lane service today!"

- Lordy

I got right in and right out very quickly using the Quick Lane for a recall repair on my Ford Fusion. Free popcorn to boot!

May 19, 2018

"Great people to deal with for a car purchase"

- djamesplc

My salesperson was Brian Ward. The Manager that I worked with is Greg. They were both fantastic in providing me excellent customer service. They were attentive to my needs. They provided me a very fair deal on my car. They were very friendly and were quickly responsive when I needed to reach them. I would recommend this dealership and Brian Ward as a salesperson to anyone.

Gregg Brandt

May 15, 2018

"recall"

- LINDA

Brought my car in as I had a recall notice. Everything went perfectly, they gave me a shuttle ride back home, so there was no interruption in my day. Very satisfied customer.

Tyler