Freeway Ford

Used Car Manager

August 10, 2018

"Awesome"

- Rubaby

Shane was awesome you would never know that he was a new salesman, he was very knowledgeable,bgreat sense of humor and patient. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

August 08, 2018

"Love my f-150 "

- Blutoboy2018

Shane helped me stay on track with my entail wish list for a used truck I bought,(it's easy to get confused after seeing so many trucks!) Great salesmanship without being pushy. Planning to use him again when we buy our ford flex! Thanks,Brett.

RJ Johnson

August 02, 2018

"Great vehicle at a fair price"

- Kuddles55369!

Was on mu way to another dealer when Barbe called and asked if I was sill looking for a pickup She stated the one I looked at first was still there. I got there saw it, gave her the key for my F-150 with 235,000 miles and said I wanted it. They gave me a fair deal on my trade and a great deal on the 2014 I bought Financing was easy all details were taken care of in a few hours

Barbe Castjohn
Other Employees : The cleaning guy did a great job as well as all the staff. Very friendly

Used 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $14991