Freeway Ford

Gregg Brandt

October 13, 2018

"Outstanding customer service"

- Ben321

The whole team was great! Barbe was very clear and affirmative and made sure I was completely satisfied. They definitely went above and beyond. I recommend them strongly!

Barbe Castjohn

September 14, 2018

"Shane was great to work with!"

- Paul

Shane met us right out front on our first visit, reached out and shook our hands, treated us kindly, and didn’t pressure us. He stayed in contact with us through the whole process by phone and text and his team assisted him when needed. I wouldn’t even consider working with anybody else.

Shane Whittall

September 13, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Elizabeth R

From the first time I spoke with Barry, I felt like he really wanted to help me find my perfect car. I told him what I wanted, he ran numbers for me & didn’t have to do it all while sitting at the dealership for hours. Exceptional customer service from everyone over at Freeway Ford!

Barry McDaniels