Freeway Ford

Business Development Manager

February 16, 2018

"2017 ford edge "

- Noreen

I purchased my first brand new car here 13 years ago and had great experience so naturally I returned. This time I had a trade in. While I feel they did everything they could to get me the best option I qualified for, I felt a bit rushed with my purchased. I never even went to the dealer to test drive vehicles because they wanted to make sure my financing was set first. My vehicle was picked for me. I did get year end discounts and additional discount because it was a service loaner so price was good. I was informed of a feature that was installed and found out in my paperwork that I actually was not and I was being charged to install. This was cleared up and I was refunded. The sales lady drove to my house with the edge for me to test drive and drove my trade in back to the dealer which was nice. I do enjoy the edge, its a very nice vehicle. I have the SEL version and probably would have preferred titanium or sport with a moon roof and larger engine. While in the end my trade in was taken and I ended up with a new vehicle, I probably would have slowed the process down and looked at a few other vehicles.

Barbe Castjohn

February 10, 2018

"Deb knew what I wanted! And looked until she found it!"

- Jim T

Shakopee Ford had a nice salesman but next step up wouldn't give full rebate and a good price! They wanted to have an in-house "Other company" put on running boards.It was like" this is it"? Waconia Ford said they would beat anybody's price but didn't seem to be very willing to find what I wanted. It was farther away than I wanted to drive as I was at the maximum mileage on my lease. New Prague Ford (Belzer) I emailed the lady and she took a week to respond. I had dealt with Belzer earlier when I was leasing Dodge Trucks and they didn't want to sell or lease with any discussion. I never went out there to see what they had. I told her maybe next time. I went to Metropolitan Ford and they seemed friendly but I didn't like the layout that the salesman had to work from. Salesman was from Morocco!. He is a good man! Let take him on a drive around the block. My Dad used to get Ford Cars when he worked for Gamble Skogmo from Freeway Ford. After he retired he purchased 3 different E-150 conversion vans from Freeway Ford! I also worked temporarily word for Gelco lease company when they took over from Grossmans! I was surprised when she called me to come back as she found another F 150. I was wore out but I liked what she found and the price was right. I worked with 2 other people in your office but I am terrible with names...One man with addons has a birthday around my Bdate. He did a good job but I really don't need any add ons as I don't tow or use for anything of any mention. The other lady explained the lease but it is basically the same as the last one I had. She was very professional!

Debra Anderson

February 08, 2018

"Recall work"

- Bison 1

I chose not to have rental car even though one was available free of charge due to recall work. The transport service was excellent. The work took an extra day as the technician was sick. Work seemed to be done okay. The only thing I don't like is the drivers' seat was all messed up. It took me a little while to get it back where it was comfortable. Minor inconvenience.

Dean Gustafson,