Freeway Ford

249 Reviews of Freeway Ford

August 10, 2018

"Awesome"

- Rubaby

Shane was awesome you would never know that he was a new salesman, he was very knowledgeable,bgreat sense of humor and patient. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Aug 13, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Rubaby, it is good to hear you received great service. We are glad Shane was knowledgeable and patient. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

August 08, 2018

"Love my f-150 "

- Blutoboy2018

Shane helped me stay on track with my entail wish list for a used truck I bought,(it's easy to get confused after seeing so many trucks!) Great salesmanship without being pushy. Planning to use him again when we buy our ford flex! Thanks,Brett.

RJ Johnson
Aug 08, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Thank you for your five star rating! We know after seeing so many cars it does get confusing and we are happy to know Shane was there to keep you on track. We hope you are enjoying your truck and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

August 02, 2018

"Great vehicle at a fair price"

- Kuddles55369!

Was on mu way to another dealer when Barbe called and asked if I was sill looking for a pickup She stated the one I looked at first was still there. I got there saw it, gave her the key for my F-150 with 235,000 miles and said I wanted it. They gave me a fair deal on my trade and a great deal on the 2014 I bought Financing was easy all details were taken care of in a few hours

Barbe Castjohn
Other Employees : The cleaning guy did a great job as well as all the staff. Very friendly
Aug 03, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

We are glad to know Barbe could help you find the pickup you were looking for and with a fair deal. We hope you are enjoying your new truck and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

July 17, 2018

"Shane was amazing! He made my feel like family! "

- Danijlekninger

Shane was simply awesome! He got me in something I love and a good price. He knows what he is doing! Great job Shane! You rock

Jul 17, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Danijlekniger, thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to know that Shane did an excellent job helping you find not only something you love but also at a good price. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to have you as a part of the Freeway Ford family.

July 08, 2018

"Shane and the Freeway Ford staff make buying a car easy!"

- Fordfan

Shane , our salespersonand thee tie staff at Freeway Ford took time to listen to us and and provide great options for us. They were truly nterested in what our needs and requirements were and helped us find the right vehicle options to fit those. They actually made finding and buying the right vehicle for us easy. I won’t hesitate to recommend Shane and Freeway Ford to my neighbors and friends!

Jul 10, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Fordfan, thank you for your five star review! We are glad to know you received great service and that Shane provided you with great options. We know finding a new vehicle can be tough and are happy that we could make this an easy process for you. Thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

July 07, 2018

"New lease "

- Luz14

Appreciate a no pressure environment for our new lease. Never having leased before, I also liked a thorough walk through if what is included. Thanks!

Jul 09, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Luz, we are glad to see you enjoyed your overall experience at Freeway Ford. We know how much pressure there is when leasing a new vehicle and are happy you did not have to experience that. We hope you are enjoying your new car and thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

July 06, 2018

"The Ease of Car Shopping!"

- Happy customer

Went out to look at used cars, Shane greeted us with a smile, asked some pertinent questions and came home with a beauty! Thanks to all at Freeway ford who went the extra mile to help us out!

Steve Walsh
Other Employees : Wallace , Amber Schmidt
Jul 06, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

We are glad to see a happy customer like yourself! Shane did an excellent job going the extra mile to give you the five star experience. We hope you are enjoying your car and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

June 26, 2018

"Excellent "

- Fers11380

We are very satisfied that Fernando Escobal has helped us get to where we want to be with our goals. We are very happy with his work.

Fernando Escobal
Other Employees : Matthew Augustine
Jun 27, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Its great to hear how happy you are with the service you received from Fernando. We are glad he made this a five star experience for you. Thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

June 21, 2018

"New purchase recently"

- coachblm

This has been my 5th car purchase / lease over many years with Freeway Ford in either new or used capacity. I continue to be impressed with the knowledge and low key approach to the car buying experience. I have worked with variety of sales / finance members and never an issue. In 3 years I'll be back looking again and I look forward to that next purchase. Thanks gang.

Bill Campbell
Other Employees : Matthew Augustine
Jun 23, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

We are glad you have enjoyed your experience over the past few years. We appreciate having you as a loyal customer and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

June 19, 2018

"Oil Change"

- Escape

Car was done on time, A greasy handprint was left on inside door 😞 otherwise everything was good... Was nice to be able to see my car being worked on from waiting room.

Jun 20, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

We are happy you are satisfied with the service you received but do apologize for the handprint that was left. We hope next time we can provide to you an all around five star experience. We hope to see you again and thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.