Freeway Ford

9700 Lyndale Ave S, Bloomington, Minnesota 55420

224 Reviews of Freeway Ford

May 21, 2018

"Great Quick Lane service today!"

- Lordy

I got right in and right out very quickly using the Quick Lane for a recall repair on my Ford Fusion. Free popcorn to boot!

May 22, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Lordy, we are happy to hear about the great service you received. We are glad you took advantage of our Quick Lane when it came time to making repairs on your Ford Fusion. We hope you enjoyed the popcorn and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

May 19, 2018

"Great people to deal with for a car purchase"

- djamesplc

My salesperson was Brian Ward. The Manager that I worked with is Greg. They were both fantastic in providing me excellent customer service. They were attentive to my needs. They provided me a very fair deal on my car. They were very friendly and were quickly responsive when I needed to reach them. I would recommend this dealership and Brian Ward as a salesperson to anyone.

Gregg Brandt
May 20, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that Brian and Greg were both attentive and provided you with excellent service. We hope you are enjoying your new car and are happy to have you as a part of the Freeway Ford family.

May 15, 2018

"recall"

- LINDA

Brought my car in as I had a recall notice. Everything went perfectly, they gave me a shuttle ride back home, so there was no interruption in my day. Very satisfied customer.

Tyler
May 16, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Linda, we are very happy to hear about the experience you had. We know how time consuming it can be when there is a recall notice for your vehicle. We are happy we could provide you with a shuttle ride back home and not cause any interruptions in your day. Thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

May 14, 2018

"Awesome Staff"

- drewinator1

Barbe and Brain were goth great people, both know what their talking about when it comes to selling a Ford. I love the price and service i got and would recommend Freeway Ford to my friends and family.

Brian Steinhorst
May 14, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Thank you for sharing the experience you had. Providing excellent service is what we strive to do. We are happy to know that Barbe and Brian were there to help you with your questions. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

May 08, 2018

"Good experience"

- Mmarzmn

In past dealings with a dealership, I’ve always felt as though I had to be on the defensive, making sure we weren’t getting ripped of. The experience I had with Barry at Freeway Ford was so different - everything was handled in an honest and up front manner, from the test drive to the negotiation and even the finance experience. We are happy with our vehicle, and happy to walk away with a positive experience with this dealer and sales person.

May 10, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Thank you for sharing the experience you had. We know exactly what you mean about being on the defense and hope you're getting a fair deal. We are happy Barry was there to ease your mind and make you feel comfortable throughout your car buying process. We hope all is well and thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

May 03, 2018

"Very good buying experience "

- Carhorl

Barry Mcdaniels Wes excellent Knowledgeable, professional, always going the extra mile for me; Anticipated concerns, solved problems, informed me of all choices, explained competition, was totally fair about trade in; The rest of Freeway Ford team also excellent; helped me with glitches Great place to purchase

Matthew Augustine
RJ Johnson
May 04, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Carhorl, we are very happy to hear about the experience you had. Customer experience is very important to us and are glad to know that Barry was there to help go the extra mile in helping you with all your concerns, We are happy to have you as a part of the Freeway Ford family!

April 29, 2018

"A very pleasant experience"

- Bee

My wife wanted a new car and she settled on a Focus SEL Hatchback. I called this dealership and spoke to Brian Ward. I explained what we would like and within 30 mins I had an email outlining everything we had discussed. When we got to dealership the car was sitting immaculate and ready to go. All paperwork was ready. Brian explained everything about the car. The whole ecoerience was quick, thotough and pleasant. The best car buying experience, hands down. We travelled 270 miles and it was well worth it ... Superb.

Carlos Garcia
Other Employees : Jim Young
Apr 29, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Bee, thank you for sharing the experience you had. Quality service is very important to us and we know how valuable everyones time is. We are happy Brian could help you and your wife find a vehicle in a timely manner. We hope your wife is enjoying the Focus SEL Hatchback. Thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

April 25, 2018

"Impeccable service makes for a very happy customer!"

- AG

Barry and his team at Freeway Ford went above and beyond to help me get exactly what I wanted in a vehicle. They kept me in the loop on the order I placed and exceeded every expectation I could have had. I would come back in a heartbeat! Their service has been second to none and They have a customer for life!

Apr 25, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

AG, we enjoyed hearing about the experience you had. We are happy Barry was there to help you get exactly what you were looking for in a vehicle. Quality service is very important to us and are happy you received a five star service. We are happy to have you as a part of the Freeway Ford family!

April 23, 2018

"FRIENDLY SERVICE"

- Pete

looked for SUV on Auto Trader Barbe was quick to respond. She made the whole process very comfortable and a very smooth operation. I'll return!

Apr 23, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Pete, we are happy to hear about the experience you had. We know how important it is to feel comfortable during your car buying process and are happy Barbe was there to help. We hope you are enjoying your new SUV and are happy to have you as a part of the Freeway Ford family.

April 23, 2018

"Good price and fast service"

- Iowa12345

Good prices, fast service, and they followed through on all promises they made. Ended up getting a better interest rate than I was originally quoted over the phone. In and out of the dealership with my new truck in 90 minutes.

RJ Johnson
Other Employees : Amber
Apr 23, 2018 -

Freeway Ford responded

Thank you for sharing the experience you had here at Freeway Ford. We are happy to know about the fast service you had and the interest rate was better than you had expected. We hope you are enjoying your new truck. Thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.