Fretz RV - Service Center

13 Reviews of Fretz RV - Service Center

July 14, 2018

"Excellent care"

- Jim

We purchased a Jayco Hummingbird 17 RK last fall and after several short trips headed for Florida for the winter. While we were out our countertop suffered some delamination and water intrusion. After some initial difficulty with Jayco's warranty department all went well, not only the countertop, but Fretz identified a few other problems and corrected them. Rachel in service was a true jewel assisting us and guiding us during the entire process. We will recommend this service center, and dealership to others.

June 25, 2018

"Total customer support for all problems & maintenance."

- OldNavy

The key to this dealership is its service center and their support for maintenance and ANY problems. They act as the customer’s key representative with the manufacturer. The new service facility is a major improvement, but backlogs are still too lengthy. Expand your service staff. Additionally, it would help service coordination if the service writers were at the same facility as the repair teams. Finally, Rachel Rapelje, and her dedicated team, are the key elements in making this dealership such a success. Your reputation for service and support is continually spread by word of mouth and via the RV forums.

Bob Spack
Jamie Custer
Heather Robinson
June 25, 2018

"Worth the drive, to visit family."

- Big Kahuna

I have dealt with FRETZ RV for over seven years. We purchased our RV from them and they do our annual inspection and all of the maintenance. I drive 90 minutes to get there, and it is worth it every time. From sales to service, I have made relationships with their employees and they treat you like family. They do it right and they do it well.

Bob Spack
Dennis Blahnik
May 14, 2018

"Great team and great customer service!"

- Happy Camper

I want to give a shout out to Luke Wilson, Steve Fretz, and the crew from the service department. I had what I thought was an emergency situation, Friday, the night before I was to leave on my first trip with my new RV. I didn't know who to call, so I called Luke, my salesman. Behind the scenes, he made some phone calls on my behalf. At 8 PM that night, I received a call from Steve Fretz, who arranged for me to be "squeezed in" first thing Saturday morning. The service crew got me on the road by 8:30 AM!! What a team and what customer service. I am very grateful that they went the extra mile to get me fixed and on the road. I highly recommend Fretz RV in Souderton, PA

Luke Wilson
Other Employees : Steve Fretz
March 19, 2018

"Caring staff"

- Spyderladies

Love the ladies in the service department. They are very informative. If you need a part Marge can help you with that. Would recommend Fretz

Jamie Custer
Pete Polloni
Margy Fisher
February 05, 2018

"Excellent maitenance center"

- Paul

Fretz has, since we purchased our Golden Falcon trailer new from them in 2002, kept our trailer in excellent condition including a recent roof, vent, and TV antenna replacement project.

Other Employees : Kyle Ott
December 16, 2017

"Service"

- Pocono123

Bought a Winnebago trailer in April 2016. Fantastic buying experience. In Oct 2017 the nose started to separate from the roof. It turned out that there had been a repair prior to our purchase. I dropped the trailer at the service center to be repaired. The owner Steve Fretz got involved and made sure that the repairs were done to our satisfaction and even got the factory involved to make sure that I was happy.

Bob Bodkin
Other Employees : Steve Fretz-owner
February 03, 2017

"Well pleased"

- lovebees

Everyone we met were so friendly and helpful. Al Papa was great with the sale of our RV and arranged for a hitch installation on my truck. Brian Strampel arranged financing with ease and humor.

Al Papa
January 27, 2017

"My first RV"

- Michael Pandolfo

When I decided to buy a Jayco Jay Flight SLX145RB I feel fortunate to have gone to a reliable dealer. I understand it is winter but I contacted a few dealers in my state that took just too long to get back to me. Fretz was not one in fact I contacted them directly and got a direct response immediately from Rick Hand who made the whole process go smoothly. I would recommend Fretz RV to anyone they have been in business for 70 years for doing something right!

Rick Hand
January 26, 2017

"Equipment Upgrade"

- mttreker

I chose Fretz RV because it is a Roadtrek dealer with an excellent reputation and we were not disappointed. We do not have a problem in making the 3-hour trip to this dealer.