Galpin Honda

Robert  Rojas, Internet Sales Consultant, Galpin Honda

Robert Rojas

Internet Sales Consultant

September 25, 2018

"Amazing experience getting my (practically new) hatchback!"

- P Dish

Nick was so patient and helpful with me when I came into Galpin to look for a used vehicle. My lease was ending and I had never purchased a car on my own before. He took the time to explain not only all the features and options on each car but also with the sale! I never felt pressure from him and he worked with me the whole way through to make sure I wasn't going outside my price point. The dealership was nice and clean and they offered us coffee/tea and even some food while we waited. Could not have asked for a better first time buying a car.

Nick Havluciyan

September 17, 2018

"Exemplary Customer Service"

- Bri

Zack was amazing! I’d been without a car for two months and Zack helped me solve this major problem. He listened to me describe the kind of car I wanted and showed a few great options that fit my needs. He was extremely knowledgable on each automobile which really helped me decide on a car I’m excited about. The whole process was quicker and smoother than any other car buying experience. I’m so happy with my new Honda and with the stellar customer service Zack provided me with.

Zack Zakaryan
Other Employees : Veronica (in finance)

September 14, 2018

"Pleasant experience "

- Happy, Client

After so many visits to other dealership, I was able to find the car I wanted with the fair price at Galpin Honda. The sale consultant was super nice, and I was quite happy with my purchase.

Vasny Lopez