Gandrud Chevrolet

919 Auto Plaza Dr, Green Bay, Wisconsin 54302 Directions

284 Reviews of Gandrud Chevrolet

August 10, 2018

"Wonderful to work with."

- timaku65

This was my first time buying a new car. They were all very helpful and did all they could for me. Will be going there Next time for sure!

Bob Westberg
Steven Arndt
July 24, 2018

"Return Customer, Will Return Again"

- Anna435

The 1st time I bought a 2012 Honda Civic. My parents had dealt with Daryl , so that is who I decided to deal with as well. Four years later it was time to upgrade so I contacted Daryl again. Being that they are not a Honda dealership, I was asked to come in to discuss what they could do for me. The process was explained to me & my satisfaction was of the upmost importance to them. They only thing I was a bit disappointed with was the lake of attention given when I walked into the dealership the day that I picked up the car.

July 24, 2018

"Completely satisfied, very friendly "

- mleids13

I went to other dealerships and felt like I was interrupting something, i never felt that way with gandrud, they were very friendly and helpful and tried to make my experience the easiest possible

David Burn
Steven Arndt
July 23, 2018

"nicest most knowledgeable staff"

- misscrystalv

I have been looking for a new vehicle for a little over a year. I am incredibly picky so it’s been a long road to finding the perfect vehicle. I’ve been to many places and worked with many sales people and then found Gandrud through my parents. Started working with Chris Jacobs who was just the nicest and most knowledgeable salesmen I have ever worked with. I felt there was no pressure to make a decision quick or even to buy at all. We spent a couple months looking with Chris and he was as patient as ever. He finally found my dream car with everything I requested and the low miles and great price. I will only come to Gandrud in the future.

Chris Jacobs
Jul 23, 2018 -

Gandrud Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for us! We are so happy to hear Chris Jacobs took great care of you and made the car buying experience easier for you! It is always difficult to make a decision on a large purchase, and no pressure to buy can make the experience a little easier! Thank you for shopping with us, we hope to see you again! We also wish you many happy miles on your new purchase!

July 23, 2018

"Silverado "

- bauddust

Not only did I have to clean up a mess on my dash of wax or whatever was spilled. The seatbelt cover in the back seat was not on had broken. Also I felt very rushed by my salesman going over the features in my truck. He acted like he had a fire in his pants. All I got was a handshake. No thank you or hat. First time I have not received at least a hat. When I bought a ram from the dodge store i got a hat and sweatshirt. I did not get a tour of the service area.

Jared Bartelt
2.0
July 21, 2018

"Will never GO back!"

- FriskW

I received the worst service from Daryl Warren & I couldn’t even fathom the thought continuing my purchase with Gandrud. He put a sour taste in my mouth on how he conducted him & how he went about the car buying process! I will never go back!

Jul 23, 2018 -

Gandrud Chevrolet responded

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. Can you please contact our Chevrolet Sales Manager, Steve Arndt, and he will be happy to make the situation right for you. Please contact him at (920)471-1884, he looks forward to hearing from you.

July 17, 2018

"PURCHASE OF A TRUCK"

- dehicks

David was awesome. Very Professional. He took the time to show us the truck and the features. Explained everything to a T. Made us feel very welcomed . I would recommend buying your next vehicle here. Financing was explained very well.

David Burn
Jul 17, 2018 -

Gandrud Chevrolet responded

We are so glad to hear about your experience at Gandrud Chevrolet! We treat our customers as our family, we want to take great care of you to find the perfect vehicle to meet your needs. We are so happy Dave took great care of you and found the perfect vehicle for you!

July 14, 2018

"Great service "

- Mswombat

Gandrud Chevrolet has a big selection of vehicles to choose from. The salesman Daryl answered all of my questions and gave me the best savings I could get on a new vehicle.

Joe Fischer
Greg Hattula
Jul 16, 2018 -

Gandrud Chevrolet responded

We are so glad to hear about your great experience at Gandrud Chevrolet! We strive to provide excellent customer service to find you the best vehicle and deal possible, we are happy to hear Daryl was able to help you with that! Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again!

July 12, 2018

"Great Experiance"

- neckuty

I loved how Dave didn't beat around the bush and was straight up honest with me. Absolutely no pressure. AWESOME SALES TEAM! Financing team did an outstanding job as well. Everything was clear and concise. I liked that I was able to choose which financial institution to use for the financing, and that they are local.

Dave Bjorkman
Jul 13, 2018 -

Gandrud Chevrolet responded

We are so glad to hear about your great purchasing experience at Gandrud Chevrolet! We take great pride in our salespeople to ensure a great experience! We hope to see you again

July 12, 2018

"Great work "

- ddohl34

Very professional business. Good group of people who are looking out for your best interest. 100% recommend gandrud auto. Thanks again for the fantastic service

Jared Bartelt
Jul 13, 2018 -

Gandrud Chevrolet responded

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for us! We really appreciate your feedback, we love to hear about the great experiences of our customers. We take great pride in providing excellent customer service and would love to see you again!