Ganley Lincoln

New Car Manager

December 16, 2018

"Blessings!"

- Cnich

It was such a pleasure to work with with Mike. I am extremely pleased with the vehicle I received. He was patient, understanding and over all THE best. Ive been to many dealership but this was my BEST experience. I am so grateful for Mike. I have been sharing his information since I left the dealership! Thank you so much Mike and staff. Happy Holidays! C. NICHOLS

December 15, 2018

"Mike is awesome!!"

- Turk0126

Mike was a pleasure to work with!! Listened to everything I asked for at the price point I was looking for. Gave me options. Not pushy, gave me time to make my decision. I highly recommend Mike for your next purchase!!

December 04, 2018

"Best car buying experience I have ever had."

- HM

I have dealt with a lot of salesman in my time and I have to say Ed made this process totally effortless. He went above and beyond by finding the right SUV for me and knowing everything about it. He was so nice. He went out of his way to get me what I wanted for my trade. He even gave me a gift just because. I have never left a dealership by hugging my salesman but I just had to do it! Ask for Ed if you visit Lincoln of Ganley. You won't be diaappointed. I may stop in just to say hi. When do you say that? Loved my whole experience.

Ed McElhaney