Ganley Subaru of Bedford

Subaru Sales
JOE LONARDO, SALES, Ganley Subaru of Bedford

SALES

July 11, 2018

"Very Pleasant Experience !!"

- PaulBucci18

Joe was pleasure to deal with no gimmicks or pressure tactics !! This was my first Subaru Outback and he was very easy and knowledgeable to deal with. After the initial test drive he was able to find the exact car and color I was looking for. We communicated via phone text and email and he got back to me quickly even on his day off. Once I agreed to the deal he had the car ready in one day. I walked in the paper work took less than 1 hr. he went over every feature the car had and off I drove. Honesty and Integrity you will get from Joe Lonardo !!!

July 09, 2018

"Well worth the drive"

- Weavers in Columbus

Truly impressive from beginning to end. My Salesperson, Joe Lonardo, and I had only communicated via phone and email as my wife and I live in Columbus. Joe had the best offer for a new Forester by far. Better than anyone in Columbus. A great lease price that involved no negotiation on my part. Joe and the people at Ganley had the best offer for a new Forester, right off the bat. My wife and I went to Akron on Saturday to check out a different dealer and their option. When that fell through, I called Joe. I told him we are 30 minutes away. Can he and his Team get the black on black Forester ready? Joe was very realistic. He set the right expectations. He knew we had to leave by a certain time to get back to Columbus so my wife could attend a memorial service. Joe was very respectful of this and advised his team would rush for us. And they did. What a great experience. I cleaned out the old car while my wife played with our 3 year old son. I played my our son while she signed documents. During this whole time, Joe had his team detail the new car. All during an incredibly busy Saturday afternoon on Memorial Day weekend. The dealer was packed. Everyone we encountered was very friendly and helpful. Joe juggled my wife and I while helping other customers. This may be one of the best and easiest automotive Sales customer service experiences my wife and I have ever had, regardless of brand. And know that I came across Joe from a friend here in Columbus who told me that he just bought a new Forester from Joe after not being able to find a good deal here in Columbus. I do not normally write online reviews. But in this situation, I must. This is our fourth Subaru. Our first with Ganley. If Ganley continues this level of service, I am sure this will not be our last. It's worth driving to Bedford to buy a car from Joe Lonardo at Ganley Subaru. The Weavers in Columbus, OH

June 28, 2018

"Great experience"

- Maureen 711

Mike was very kind, patient and understanding through the entire process of purchasing my new Forrester. He continues to be helpful after delivery of the car. I feel comfortable and confident that he is there to answer any questions that may come up. I highly recommend Mike!

Mike Bryson