Garber Auto Mall

823 Reviews of Garber Auto Mall

July 08, 2018

"Excelent Service"

- Canegrinder

I was on a mission to replace my granddaughters car which she was having a lot of problems with. I had a long talk with Zach and he assured me he could help. I must say he was very helpful.

Brian Congdon
Zach Swarthout
July 05, 2018

"Great Service"

- Westchad

Was in a mission to find a new F150, and Garber was the closest dealership to home. I walked the lot and found one that met all my needs. I walked inside to grab a sales person, and met Tom. He was great form start to finish. I was very impressed with his knowledge and follow up. 100% will buy from him again.

Tom Perkins
June 26, 2018

"No pressure experience "

- Gil Rodriguez

This dealership is the best, Robert Trude was very professional and helped me purchase exactly what I needed with a lot of patience, knowledge and no pressure. Zach, Mike, Danny, Tina and the rest of the staff were very friendly and professional. I did a lot of research and this place saved me thousands over everyone else in Jacksonville. I will highly recommend this dealership.

Patrick Lato
Other Employees : Tina Clarida
June 23, 2018

"18 Wrangler "

- AidanB

Moose was incredibly helpful when I wanted to but a new wrangler. He was extremely professional but also not afraid to chime in with his personal opinions throughout the sales process. Having never purchased a new vehicle before he made the process easy and stress free. I would recommend Garber to anyone looking to buy a Jeep not just in Jacksonville, but in the entire state.

Moose Safi
June 21, 2018

"Very friendly helped me with what I wanted!"

- MelissaN

Mike took care of us to pressure got us exactly what I was looking for! Also provided us with a loaner while the vehicle we picked out was coming from another location! :)

Mike Bisogno
June 20, 2018

"Professional and Patient"

- Dr. G

My wife was interested in a new Mustang. I stopped by on a Saturday and spoke with Tom Perkins. We arranged a time to meet the following Monday. Mr. Perkins was prompt at the agreed upon time. (Unfortunately that has not been my experience with some auto salesmen.) We examined a few Mustangs and decided to upgrade to a more expensive model. What impressed me was the patience that the Garber team had during the negotiations. We can all recall "war stories" of negotiations that were not pleasant. This was not the case with Garber Ford. Tom and the sales manager were polite, professional, and focused upon what it would take to make the sale. After some extended negotiations, we reached a sales agreement. Mr. Marcolini was very competent and explained the finance component of the transaction. No high pressure to purchase the "dreaded" options that so many auto dealers attempt to endorse. Overall the experience was positive. I would recommend Garber Ford when considering the purchase of a new car .

Tom Perkins
June 15, 2018

"Used car purchase "

- JeepGirl76

Buying a car is a process and not usually a fun process. The team at Garber made my experience smooth and easy. I felt valued as a client.

Danny Rouse
June 12, 2018

"Great place to find your car"

- Yoshimi Proctor

Vanessa helped us to find our new car, she was very professional and helpful. Everyone there are very nice. We will recommend her to our friends and family.

Vanessa Martinez
June 07, 2018

"Love my new Escape !!"

- Trixeann

Great experience at Garber !! We knew what we wanted had an easy time choosing our vehicle. Mike was awesome friendly and helpful through the whole process!

Mike Bisogno
June 03, 2018

"One of the most pleasant dealer visits i've ever had..."

- tjordan15

Headed down to Jacksonville from Tallahassee this past weekend and was planning to trade and pickup a car from a dealership that I already had a deal in place with. On a whim, I did a quick search for the car I was looking for and and Garber had one, at a better price. I stopped in and was greeted by Vanessa, who was by FAR the best salesperson I've dealt with in a LONG time. She was friendly, straightforward, quick and helped us get the deal we needed. While I stopped in to look at a new camaro, they couldn't get the numbers to match, but while there I took a look at a gem of a camaro that was less than a year old with only 11k miles on, more options and fantastic condition and it was "wiggled" down to an amazing price! They took my trade, gave me a fair value and we did the deal. Here's the real kicker, went back to financing and it was low pressure AND they ended up actually saving me more money on my monthly payment than what was quoted while doing the deal. How many times does that happen? Excellent cars, low mileage, great prices and STRESS FREE environment. If you are looking, don't waste your time anywhere else. I wasted mine at other places only to leave let down and SO glad I did, because I wouldn't have found the great team at Garber!

Vanessa Martinez