Garber Honda

Internet Sales Advisor

October 14, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- Beautiful1

My sales rep was very hands on and professional. She went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Not only did she deliver what I asked for, she didn’t it in a timely fashion.

Ginamarie Lanzatella

October 10, 2017

"Great experience"

- rmenard

Gina and Brandon helped make something that's fairly stressful for me quick and painless. I was able trade in my car and leave with my new vehicle on the same day. I felt no pressure that I had to make a purchase and Gina was genuinely concerned that I was happy with my new car. Overall a great experience.

Ginamarie Lanzatella
Brandon Parker

October 03, 2017

"New Accord"

- Rybacki511

I recently leased a new Accord and I really couldn’t be happier with my vehicle and the dealership I leased it from. Everyone at the dealer was so helpful especially my salesman, Frank Wagner. He was patient and so knowledgeable. He never made me feel like my questions were a burden or that pressure to make a deal that I have felt in the past at other dealerships. I did my research and even went to another dealer closer to my home before I stopped at Garber and Frank is the reason I purchased from them. I’m so thankful I went to Garber for my new Accord, they are worth the drive for their employees. I will be back again.

Frank Wagner