Garber Honda

James Brodsky, New Car Sales Consultant, Garber Honda

James Brodsky

New Car Sales Consultant

October 15, 2018

"Very professional! Great Customer Service!"

- Rebecca218

10/15/2018 This is first time I went to Garber Honda. Before we decided going to this dealer store, another dealer told my husband we should change brake oil, and many other issues of our car. We have a 2017 Oddssey , new car. When I talked to Ryan, he is very nice and he also very proud of his team members. Ryan is definitely Reliable and Royal to client. Very nice!!!The technicians did check our car less than 30mins and told me just because of the tire need some air, and Zero fee!!! We are very appreciate their professional help and now I could take my parents with my baby to anywhere with no worries!! Next time definitely will keep Garber Honda!! And also highly recommend Ryan and his whole team!! Nice person Great job!!!

Ryan Soles

October 13, 2018

"Patience"

- kcollroc

I hate car shopping. I bought a New 2018 Civic EXL and Issac made it better for me. He was very patient with me during the sale.

Issac Elliott

October 07, 2018

"Great service!"

- Cheryl

My experience with Garner has always been positive. The atmosphere is always friendly and professional. Pete listened to me and worked to get me the car and the price I wanted. Thanks!

Pete MacCracken