Garber Honda

New Car Sales Consultant

May 17, 2018

""Great experience" "

- bluesky

Had a pleasant experience working with Ray at Garber Honda. We knew what we wanted and the dealer met our expectations. We would certainly do business with Garber Honda in the future.I was treated respectfully and fairly. Would definitely recommend them.

Raymond Dublin
Brandon Parker

May 15, 2018

"It Was So Easy!!"

- Lyddss70!

I have bought a few cars in the past but this was the best experience I have had so far. Working with Gina was so easy. She stayed in contact with me and answered all of my questions. I told her what I was looking for and she put me in a car that I absolutely love.

Ginamarie Lanzatella

May 14, 2018

"AMAZING SERVICE"

- tk13

Kassidy was amazing to work with. She was attentive, informative and went above and beyond in finding us the perfect car for our family. After delivery of our car, she very patiently went over each feature until I was comfortable and answered all my questions. She was a delight to work with and we will be back when it's time to shop for our kids!

Kassidy Martinez