Garcia Honda

Nathan Martinez

September 13, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Rachel

The team at Garcia Honda turned a stressful and unplanned car shopping visit into a very pleasant and easy car purchase. Tony and Mike not only honored an original quote I was given, but treated me with kindness, respect and honesty. I never felt pressured and felt the process was entirely hassle free. I appreciate how professional everyone was at the dealership and in particular thank Tony for making it a great experience! I would highly recommend Garcia Honda- great job!

September 12, 2018

"Professional "

- Mike Dorsey

This was my second purchase from Tony Rumbo and Garcia Honea. Tony made the sales process easy . From picking out which SUV i wanted and the paper work. I will be in the market for another SUV next year and I will go back and see Tony again.

September 12, 2018

"Best experience I’ve ever had at a car dealership "

- John316

My parents always told me watch out for car dealerships and especially careful about car salesman but Tony at Garcia Honda was the coolest and greatest salesman I have ever met. I had to have gone to 5 dealerships before going to Garcia Honda and each time I ran into a salesman who just seemed like he wanted to rush me into a car and get me out of the door. Not only that but I felt like they didn’t want to work with me and were extremely unprofessional. Then coming to Garcia Honda I was helped by Tony and he was the most professional salesman I have ever met. Not only did he land me on the perfect car for me but he took his time and really worked with me. I have never had a better car dealership experience than at Garcia Honda because of Tony.

Nate Armstrong