Gary Mathews Motors

Steve Barrios

November 16, 2018

"Misunderstood "

- wadeusselfjr Verified Customer

The express lane works fine. The staff of mechanics are competent at the tasks. The misunderstanding takes place on the 30000 mile reference sheet. To me if I read that something is to be repacked or filled at a quoted price. Then it should be changed or filled not up to the mechanic to determine if it is new looking or it’s full enough. My DEF should have been topped off as all fluids were but was not and I was told at $28.00 a gallon it was up to me IF it was topped off. I traded a BMW X5 diesel. If BMW told me the service at 30000 miles was x number of dollars plus taxes. You can bet that all fluids were topped of( including DEF) filters were changed and the car cleaned for the quoted service cost. Not service plus extra for materials and extra for the wash. I doubt that I will return fo the 40000 that is about $600.00

Thomas Kyle 7804

November 14, 2018

"Awesome "

- silvestre_carlos_8 Verified Customer

Awesome all the way. We felt welcome and really received by the dealer. I will recommend more people to come and check you guys out

Steven Gregory
Anita Duvall
Steve Barrios

November 14, 2018

"Never go anywhere else"

- erin P Verified Customer

Greg and John were AMAZING! They went out of there way to find us the perfect truck to fit our needs and wants! They made the process super simple and stress free for me, considering my husband was deployed and having me do all this! I will never look elsewhere for a vehicle again!

Landen Mathews