Gary Rome Hyundai

Patrick Hamel

Paul Bonavita, Sales Consultant, Gary Rome Hyundai

Paul Bonavita

January 12, 2019

"The story starts in June of 2018... "

- TwinMom

June 2018, I went to Gary Rome Hyundai with anxiety and feeling nervous. I’ve never done this before. Buying a car. Alone. A single mom with 2 twin 17 yr old boys who got their license-3 drivers, 1 car. My intention was to find a car for me, and hand the boys my 13yr old car so we can be functional. Gary personally took me in, knew my situation, and partnered me with John. Before I knew it, I fell for a 2017 Tucson. I never felt more taken care of, then I did at that moment. John and Gary promised me that if something didn’t feel right-we weren’t doing it. At that moment I felt that this was all the right thing to do. I trusted them. Needless to say-I love my Tucson. And it’s MINE, and I did that, alone. I did it. Now let’s fast forward. That 13yr old car the boys had, well, the engine blew - 2 days before Christmas. Guess where I went...the only place I knew and trusted- back to John and Gary. My son, just drove home a 2014 Chevy Cruze yesterday, from Gary Rome Hyundai. John, Gary and their ENTIRE team (front desk, back desk, finance, GM all knew my situation) and made sure that they got us a car that was dependable, and something that we could financially handle so we weren’t put into a situation down the road. I want to personally thank John, Gary and the entire team, you guys are the BEST at what you do. To anyone reading this, you will not find a group of people more caring, not only to their customers, but to their community. They truly are the best.

John Linnehan
Jason Cisek
Keith Brecher

January 11, 2019

"Amazing!"

- JSanks

Never seen a dealer work so hard to help a young girl make her first big girl purchase! This dealership helped her get into not something better than she hoped for but bigger, safer, and newer. They worked so hard to help her stay not only within her budget max but below it! Thank you for all you did for my daughter! She loves her new 2018 Kona!

Maria LePage
Vanessa Williams
Other Employees : Glenn

January 10, 2019

"Amazing customer service "

- ddow1948

The check engine light was on in my wife’s 2016 Tucson. I went in to Gary Rome and was told it was a valve purge control and they would order the part and it would be in the next day. Angela and Pat always provide us with outstanding customer service. I was in and out the next day in about an hour. This is why we keep coming back to Gary Rome not only to purchase vehicles but to get all our maintenance done here as well. The service is truly amazing!

Patrick Hamel