Gary Rome Hyundai

Paul Bonavita

June 24, 2018

"Best experience "

- Wendyb45

From the moment my sister, my mom, and I met Dan Godin we had a good feeling. Dan introduced him self and told me he went to Gateway High School in Huntington Ma. Not to many people know about Huntington.I do because I work at United Bank in Huntington. Dan was welcoming and asked questions. Dan got to know me before he started to get into the reason for my visit question. That's one of the reasons why I went with Gary Rome Hyundai. Dan was personable and answered all my questions. Keith Brecher the Business manager was also a big help. He was able to work with me to get the best rate and car payment amount I could afford. I recommend Gary Rome Hyundai.From start to finish I had one of the best experiences because of Dan Godin.Dan made my car buying experience so much better. Thank you so much. Sincerely, Wendy Blazejowski

Keith Brecher

June 24, 2018

"Great for First-Time Car Shoppers!"

- MatthewN

I came into the dealership anticipating buying a Chevy Cruze I saw online. When I arrived at the dealership, the car was already off the lot! But Dan helped me out and cut me a deal on a Dodge Dart for the same price as the Chevy! He walked me through the whole dealership experience, made it easy to understand, and didn’t push any products I didn’t need on me. Im glad I came to Gary Rome, and I will definitely return for my next car down the road.

Jason Cisek

June 23, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Rach8510

My overall experience has been outstanding. My salesperson, John L., went above and beyond to help me get the car that was right for me. He made everything so easy since it was my first time getting a new car. I never felt like he was pushy or just trying to get a sale. Very professional. All of the staff members were pleasant.

John Linnehan