Gary Rome Hyundai

President

August 07, 2018

"A-1 dealership by far."

- Dxbabgrl

John Linnehan made our car buying experience a positive one. We never felt pressured and he took the time to get to know us and really listened to what we had to say and what we were looking for. John explained everything from the paperwork process down to car functions to scheduling our 1st service maintenance and beyond. Everyone at Gary Rome made us feel welcome and appreciated. In the future I know where to go for our next car purchase right to Gary Rome, right in my backyard. Kudos to everyone!

John Linnehan
Kevin Schechterle
Jason Cisek

July 28, 2018

"Great experience"

- Cmcdonald24

Very friendly, helped me get out of a terrible car into an amazing used 2012 Hyundai Sonata. Put brand new tires and brakes on it before picking up. Process was very quick was in the new car within 2 days.

Paul Bonavita

July 19, 2018

"Outstanding customer service "

- ddow1948

I have been coming to this dealership for not only vehicle purchases but all maintenance as well. Customer satisfaction is the number one priority at this dealer. Everyone here is knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Today Angela was my service adviser. She got me in for my routine maintenance and out before I even thought my car would be ready. Great service!

Patrick Hamel