Gary Rome Hyundai

President

December 09, 2017

"Excellent"

- tracie.lynn Verified Customer

This was my first time leasing an automobile, and I was very pleased with my experience! Paul explained everything to me and made me very comfortable with my decision.

Paul Bonavita

December 09, 2017

"Kept their word"

- hudallen Verified Customer

Everything that Arce talked to me about he was able to deliver on. I had a budget for a car and was looking at used, but Arce explained with the rebates that were available he thought new was possible. After departing ways Arce worked on the deal and the next morning was able to come through with the deal I was looking for. One very interesting approach, is I wasn't pressured by the salesperson while he was working through the numbers. In other dealership, I have been told just give us a deposit and I will find something for you. Arce didn't give me any pressure like that. We walked out that Friday afternoon and he contacted me by Saturday noon with the deal I wanted, came in signed papers and took the car home. Great Experience with Arce...

Jason Cisek
Israel Arce

December 08, 2017

"Gary Rome Hyundai review"

- ronmaagero Verified Customer

Treated well and based on that I will return. I was looking for a lower monthly payment but sometimes that can’t be done. Overall good. I’ll be back.

Other Employees : Patrick in service department is great