Gary Rome Hyundai

Sales & Leasing Specialist/Finance Manager

October 22, 2017

"Leased car"

- longelo Verified Customer

I went to the dealer to look for a leased vehicle and was completely satisfied with my salesman ( John L.) and I leased a car from the dealer. I am happy with my choice.

October 21, 2017

"Great service!"

- lokebob30 Verified Customer

The service at Gary Rome Hyundai was great. Jesse was very informative and made my decision easy. I am really happy with my experience and will definitely recommend Gary Rome Hyundai to others!

October 21, 2017

"Great experience again!"

- roland_lapointe Verified Customer

This was our fourth purchase from Gary Rome Hyundai. We appreciate their professionalism and trust that we will be treated fairly. The service department has always provided great maintenance on our vehicles as well. You can buy with confidence from Gary Rome Hyundai!

Gary Rome Hyundai, Holyoke, MA, 01040