Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Jarid Leo, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Jarid Leo

Sales & Leasing Consultant

January 14, 2019

"Friendly, quick, I'm coming back"

- snh32084

I have just purchased my second vehicle from gates and when I need one in the future this is the place I will go to. Being a female I have been given the run around at other dealerships in the past that made me not buy a car from them. I have not had this experience at Gates, there were no games, treated me fairly and I will be coming back.

James Satalino
Chris Messier

January 12, 2019

"The Best Ever"

- diane18

From his initial contact by phone to answer my questions to helping me plug in my iPhone and choose a Mozart concerto when I left the dealership in my brand new Buick Envision, Paul Bacon exceeded my highest expectations in terms of providing information, putting me at ease (offering me coffee, etc.,, patiently reexplaining points I had forgotten). Every time I walked into the showroom, even if he was on the phone or had a client at his desk, he immediately said hello, pointed to an empty chair in front of him and free himself to give me his undivided attention politely. It was quite magical. The respect and kindness he showed me were memorable, and as I left, I felt I had made a new friend. Jason Fontaine couldn’t have been nicer or more efficient. And the guy named Nick who did our registration was equally considerate, friendly, and an ace at fast work.

Paul Bacon
Jason Fontaine

January 11, 2019

"2017 Nissan Sentra"

- Tyla

This was my first new car, and Jarid made it such a simple process. He gave great customer service and answered all the MANY questions that i had!! I am absolutely in love with my new car! Best dealership around hands down, Thank you Jarid for everything you did..

Jarid Leo