Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Gary Wiese

November 16, 2017

"2015 Ram 1500"

- Pokecycles

I found my vehicle on line and set up an appointment for a test drive the following day. From the first response to that email to the completion of the sale, the service was top notch. I am usually a little adverse to sales men but the entire team at Gene Steffy were fabulous. The drive was well worth the time and cost to go out to Fremont. My experience with Steffy was far and above any of my experiences with the larger dealerships in Omaha. All of my purchases from here on will be with the Gene Steffy team.

Gary Wiese

November 13, 2017

"Cherokee purchase"

- Kathy

I apprieciate the great "small town welcome" & great customer service I received from Fred, Gene, Randy, EJ and the whole crew including Mark whom I initially spoke with via on-line in regards to my new Jeep Cherokee 4x4. It was a great drive home. My mom enjoyed the trip also. My Cherokee handles amazing on gravel!

Fred Cappellano
Randal Martin
Other Employees : E.J.

November 10, 2017

"Great experience "

- Scheidk1

Great experience from beginning to end. I told them I was coming and when I got there the car was running and waiting for me. Shaunelle was great to work with and listened to what I needed. They were able to make the deal and get a lower interest rate then I expected. Worth the drive from Omaha. Will definitely work with them in the future.

Shaunelle Roeber