Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2545 E 23rd Ave S, Fremont, Nebraska 68025

474 Reviews of Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

April 20, 2018

"No pressure car buying!"

- Lisa Allen

We came into Gene Steffy after finding a car online similar to one from another local dealer here in Norfolk. Inquired via the website and received a text sale price offer in the car. Scheduled a test drive for later that day. After the test drive we sat down to agree on a price. Brandon was patient and answered any questions we had. There was no pushing or games through out the whole process. We would definitely buy from them again!

Brandon Miller
April 18, 2018

"Outstanding experience buying"

- Reb87

My wife and I really had a great experience buying a really nice used SRT8 Jeep from Gene Steffy Jeep in Fremont! Shaunelle was great to work with and every one was helpful. They made what is usually a frustrating experience for me easy and stress free!

Shaunelle Roeber

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to right such a positive review. Stop back in and see us anytime or call if you have any questions at 402-727-8550. Thanks again Tim Hoshor General Mgr.

April 18, 2018

"Excellent car-buying experience!"

- ZBear1702

The sales and finance people I worked with were very courteous, knowledgeable and always answered any questions or concerns I had as specifically as possible! In addition, they made sure to go the "extra mile" to give me an enjoyable experience from the test drives to the couple hours of final paperwork. I highly recommend this dealership!

Ed Steffy
Other Employees : Gene Steffy

April 15, 2018

"Awesome!!"

- Mathew1017

They helped me with everything I wanted to know. I asked for an inspection and they had it inspected!! I appreciate all the time they put it in to make me happy with the purchase!

Jim Lathrop

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

“Thanks so much for this great review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it's important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we're happy to hear that you agree! On behalf of everyone here at Gene Steffy's, enjoy that ride!” Tim Hoshor General Mgr.

April 14, 2018

"Amazing!"

- Galen2018

I gave it a 5 star rating because the sales man was so nice and upfront about everything I needed to know about what I was getting into.

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

“It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn't ask nicer comments and we thank you for taking the time to share it!” Tim Hoshor General Mgr.

April 11, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Dbauer35

My wife and I were looking for a Rav 4. We found one at Gene Steffy but they were closing at 5 and if we couldn’t get in than we wouldn’t be able to for the next 2 weeks. We met Brandon Miller, the salesman, at 4 PM. Even though the work day was almost over for him, we did not feel rushed and he even gave my wife and I his office to have a private conversation. We ended up purchasing the vehicle. There wasn’t a lot of hassle and he even went out of his way to get us a bottle of touch up paint and sent it to our house. He touched base with us after the sale to ensure we didn’t need anything. I would very much recommend this dealership. While we were waiting the owner himself even came by to chat which was a very nice gesture.

Brandon Miller
Mark Kucera

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

“Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback! If you have any questions, please call us any time at 402-727-8550 . Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle. Thanks again for choosing Gene Steffy's.” Tim Hoshor General Manager

April 11, 2018

"Found my pickup"

- Bubba

I walked in. Told the guy what I wanted. They happened to have it. I bought it. Easy to work with. Very patient. Let me but my trade back the next day.

April 10, 2018

"EJ was AWESOME!! "

- Kimm Martensen

He was NOT "pushy" like most car salesman. Listened to what we were looking for and kept our budget in mind. Highly recommend EJ! Thanks again EJ!

Chris Steffy

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

" We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it's important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family so on behalf of everyone here at Gene Steffy's, Thank you!" Tim Hoshor General Manager

April 06, 2018

"Willing to find right vehicle"

- Lana2018

I came in and I knew what I wanted. They did not have it on the lot, but they searched others dealers and found the perfect one.

Shaunelle Roeber
Other Employees : Gene Steffy

March 27, 2018

"Great experience "

- Jesse123

I’ve been to a lot of dealerships and Gene Steffys was by far the best in my book. Great people hassle free! Would recommend them to anyone.

Jeffery Haag