Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

552 Reviews of Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

March 20, 2019

"Amazing"

- Dsmall93

Shaunelle went above and beyond for my wife and I and found us a vehicle that fit exactly what we were looking for. We couldn’t be happier with our purchase!

March 04, 2019

"Outstanding Staff and Service"

- kimbottorff64

We continue to seek cars at Gene Steffy because of the service and friendly staff. Shaunelle Roeber takes the time to listen to our needs and has always met them. Thank you all for your hard work and patience!

Randal Martin
Other Employees : Gene Steffy
Mar 05, 2019 -

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

Your loyalty means the world to us. We will pass along the kind remarks to Shaunelle and the team, we can't thank you enough for your business.

February 16, 2019

"AMAZING PEOPLE!"

- Rita

We have had such an amazing problem free experience with Shaunelle Roeber and Kathy Grashorn that we have bought two vehicles in less than a year because of the experience we had with the first one. I hate to shop for a vehicle and all sitting and waiting......I searched online for a month till I found exactly what I wanted on their webpage. I contacted them and was paired with Shaunelle. I told her which vehicle I wanted, what I was approved for and the payment I wanted. She went to bat for me and negotiated with the powers to be and standing firm with what I wanted she came thru for me. I also asked that all the paperwork be ready so all I had to do was sign the papers and be on my way. Kathy did that and beyond...I hate waiting for ones that don't have it together and you sit around and wait. I was in and out signing my papers and driving off the lot with my dream car in less than an hour. Needless to say we will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. Because of the service we received our daughter will be purchasing a vehicle in the next two months from these two and I have two grandchildren that will be getting vehicles within a year! We tell everyone to go to Gene Steffy in Fremont for their needs. Thank you for everything!!!

Nic Hunke
Feb 20, 2019 -

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

Rita, thank you so much for taking the time to point out how Shaunelle and Kathy were able to provide you with a great experience. We're thrilled to hear that you'll be returning and recommending us as well, we appreciate your family! Thank you from all of us at Gene Steffy.

February 06, 2019

"Excellent experience "

- flyinghrsk

Our salesperson was great from beginning to end. Shaunell was professional and had all our questions answered. The financing was easy and we even had our vehicle detailed and ready for pick up quickly.

Feb 07, 2019 -

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

We're thrilled to hear you were so pleased with your experience, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business.

January 31, 2019

"Great Buying Experience"

- Brad, Omaha

My family has always chosen Gene Steffy Dealerships when shopping for our cars. We have purchased many vehicles over the past 20 years. They treat you as a friend and are great to work with. They are a great escape from the big city dealership experience where you feel like just a number. Ask for Gary. He is a pleasure to work with.

Gary Wiese
Ken Voorhies
Feb 05, 2019 -

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

We are so thankful for your loyalty, Brad. Thank you so much for sticking with us all these years, we always look forward to seeing your family.

January 22, 2019

"Simply amazing"

- Eli

This is how a dealership should be. Ed was extremely helpful. I felt like he was really trying to help me get into a new vehicle. My overall expierence was very good.

Jan 23, 2019 -

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

We really appreciate that, Eli. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the experience.

January 11, 2019

"Experience "

- Dr Brown jeep

Best car buying experience I’ve had. Been buying automobiles for 30 years. Blown away and will purchase again in the future. Thank you very much and share this please.

Jan 14, 2019 -

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

We're thrilled to provide you with your best experience yet, thank you so much for sharing that with us! We look forward to seeing you again when you need us. Take care and congratulations again.

January 10, 2019

"Great people"

- Ceccole

The sales person we dealt with was great. Very knowledgeable. Efficient with how they deal with paperwork. Gary Wiese would be a goid choice to deal with when going to this location. He was very patient and committed to making the experience non stressful.

Gary Wiese
Jan 14, 2019 -

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

Thank you for your business! We appreciate the time it takes for your to share about your experience, please let us know if you need anything in the future!

January 05, 2019

"Great Product Knowledge "

- Jeep-Owner

Ed knew the details on the jeeps we looked at and was able to answer all our questions on the spot. This really sped up the car buying process and we appreciated that. He also took the time to go over all the features before we left the dealership.

Jan 07, 2019 -

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

Thank you for your detailed review! We appreciate your business with us, please let us know how Ed and the team can help in the future.

January 01, 2019

"Understanding"

- SchuylerS

I really enjoyed my experience at Gene Stuffy getting a car. It was an easy process and they were understanding of the situation I was in to give be the best deal I could get. I plan on coming back to them for more cars.

Jan 07, 2019 -

Gene Steffy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded

We're so happy we could help, thank you for allowing us to find you a great deal!